Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dolomiti Superski : Where to eat in Selva Val Gardena?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Alrighty,

I'm off to Selva next Saturday with 5 mates for a weeks skiing and bevying.

Can I have some recommendations on where to eat in Selva at night please?

We don't want to break the bank so reasonably priced places would be better. "Vino alla spina!"

I was in Santa Cristina last year and ate in La Bula a few times. It was excellent and very reasonably priced. Are there many other similar places?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ristorante pizzeria sun valley stubele, you'll get it on trip advisor.

went there twice in September. It's attached to a hotel, grea and cheap pizzas. Would advise booking

Be sure to go to the Luiskeller for apres ski

Selva is great and so is the skiing! Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Everywhere in Dolomiti has been good in my experience
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pizzeria da Rino on the main street 100m down from the Ciampinoi gondola does good pizza & calzone.

Laurinkeller in the basement of the Hotel Laurin is well known for it's steak menu, 100m up the main street from the Ciampinoi, reasonable price, not cheap, but steak rarely is.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@sean1967, there's a lovely wee place just off the main street, Italian/ Indian fusion, Anarkalioli, keep an eye out for it.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Costabello near La Bula does good food at reasonable prices, house reds good aswell wink)
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
reidabook1 wrote:
@sean1967, there's a lovely wee place just off the main street, Italian/ Indian fusion, Anarkalioli, keep an eye out for it.

Shut it ya pie!

I'll be honest, you had me googling that there!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy