Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Via Lattea lift passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody have any info on this?

What age qualifies as a child? I've been quoted €860 for two adult and three kids aged 12, 10 and 8.

If you've been this season what did you pay and are there any deals to be had? I've booked independent, not through a TO.

Cheers.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Which resort? And for the full Milky Way pass or what? The resorts have different adult/child age limits.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We're in Sauze. Not bothered about exploring the whole Milky Way, plenty for us in just SAuze.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.vialattea.it/language/en-US/Skipass/Tariffe-Skipass-2014-2015

this is the official link. James has the same prices at Sauze online.

Looks like no reductions for kids over 7?
That seems mean to me and makes skiing the via lattea not as cheap as we thought for a family.
A while ago when I looked there seemed to be an under 15 lift pass but I cant find it now. (only for montgenevre)

Can anyone else be more useful than me as I havent been yet either!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Markmcn
Is it possible to buy a pass just for Sauze? I can only find via lattea.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
That's what I was hoping to find out!! I'm sure someone here will have the definitive answer.
Starting adult prices 10 seems a bit steep. Even my 8 year old is charged €140 as the child price only goes up to age 7!!!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi we are off to Montgenevre on Saturday
On the Montgenvre website link enclosed they do family packs which seem cheaper and child classes as Under 15 you have to bring proof of age

http://skipass.montgenevre.com/fr/
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sorry Markmcm- I didnt spot you were the original poster!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
http://www.sauzeonline.com/lift-pass-prices/
http://www.ifyouski.com/italy/resorts/sauze-d-oulx/liftpasses.aspx
http://www.sno.co.uk/ski-resort/sauze-d-oulx/ski-pass-sauze-d-oulx-lift-pass-prices/

Google, innit.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Yes, thank you Lizzard, I haven't found the sno link before BUT

It is not at all clear if there is a ticket available for a child older than 7. This is what we want to find out.
The sauze online link says there is NOT but I guess I just cant believe it having skiied in austria- (kids half price!) and france (big reduction)
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
e mail the tourist office

PASS
info@vialattea.it
skicard@vialattea.it
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@nem, isn't it? Puzzled

Seems to me discount-eligible kids are aget 7-11 inclusive, take photo ID and buy an adult pass for the same period.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
When we skied in Italy last year (not sauze) we didn't get a discount for our 8 yo only our 4 yo. Same this year (Sestriere) from what I understand my now 9 yo will pay the same as my husband and I with only the now 5 yo being entitle to the child price.

If you do find another discounted child prices for the older children I'd love to know.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Best I can find is E180 Adult (kids 10+) and kids born in 2006 (i.e. 8 year olds!) E140. Not sure what happens to those already 9??

Anyway, it's a dear do if you're going as a family of five which we are! £944 for 5 x 6 day passes and ski hire!! I'll just sell a kidney. Nobody ever said skiing was cheap.....
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Markmcn, you'd pay 231€/185€ here, if it's any consolation.

French resorts (and lots of other French tourist attractions etc) usually do 'famille nombreuse' reductions for prolific breeders, by which they mean any family with three or more children. Don't know what it's like in Italy, but it could be worth asking at the ticket office if they do family passes - the prices listed for 2Alpes above would drop to 211€/165€ at family rate, for example.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy