Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Glencoe Mon 19th & Tue 20th looking for ski buddies!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Glencoe update on facebook shows the home run to the car park pisted 3 tracks wide. Not running the main basin T bar yet and major issues with access to the car park as the road is still snow covered with people stuck on the A82 for up to 3 hours waiting for the idots who couldnt get up the slight incline to the car park!!!
Would expect all these issues to have gone away by Monday and the forecast is still saying sunshine and virtually no wind so of course i am getting really excited now. Got a helmet cam for christmas and fitted it last night so the trip report for this little jaunt should include some decent video footage so dont forget to do your hair and lippy gents as youll be on camera Shock)
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
some lovely pics on facebook!!

Just got my kit out of the loft!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@robapplegate, not this week but I've bought one of those deals to hopefully use before the season ends
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
just had a quick look at the cams, Nevis looks cloudy whilst sun at Glencoe!! Unless its just a heavy snow storm at Nevis??
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
think nevis was sunny higher up
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Glencoe posted a lovely picture of a thermal inversion this afternoon so definitely sunny up top today :0)
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
yeh some great pics from Nevis and Glencoe posted today!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Monday is looking like the day, shame I can't get there til Monday night!!

http://www.mwis.org.uk/scottish-forecast.asp?fa=WH&d=2015-01-19
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Have to say tomorrow is looking like a fantastic day on the hill. Glencoe should be far enough inland to be clear of any lingering coastal cloud and we should have the full 2600 ft of vertical drop to play with. See you in the car park first thing in the morning. @kitenski, hopefully Tuesday will be almost as good and there is the potential for a little bit of fresh snow as well.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Does anybody know if the top tow opened today?.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yes the main basin t bar was running today
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Good news lots of fresh snow for us all then. Very Happy
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@meandrew, I take it you are going the Coe tomorrow then?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yep drive up tonight been waiting for the top lift to open we will be there 8/9 depending on traffic.Top to bottom only happens a few times I try and always make it.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Heading up in the morning looking to be there before 9 and meeting up with a couple of other snowheads @robapplegate, @AndyB64, if you fancy joining us, the more the merrier Shock)
ski holidays
@rolyyyyyyy, yep will do that I will pm you my id.
latest report
Pie stop at Tebay services. Yum Yum. snowHead
snow report
@robapplegate, safe journey and see you in the morning
ski holidays
@rolyyyyyyy, cheers Very Happy
snow conditions
@rolyyyyyyy, pm sent give us a bell in the morning if you want cheers.
ski holidays
save some sun and snow for Tuesday guys and have a great day tomorrow!! Top to bottom skiing will be a first for me at Glencoe!!
snow report
Got ya Andy and see you in the morning :0)
latest report
Well I got so excited by the potential conditions today I didn't sleep very well and ended up on the road by 2:15 this morning!!! Now in a very cold car park thinking I could sneak in a couple of hours kip before today's fun and games. See you soon gents
snow conditions
Great day on the hill. Some good runs blue sky no wind. Some tough snow some hard runs and flat light. Oh and pulled an idiot out of a gully who didn't realise how close to death he was.
snow conditions
Robapplegate, you've just made my day, as a 50+ year old I now don't feel like a geriatric recruit when I next go up the hill with the planks on my feet. Cheers!
snow report
Hello
Could anyone tell me if the blue run down to the car park is easy to follow or fenced, looks like a long way from the chair lift on the piste map.
Thanks
latest report
sprackle wrote:
Hello
Could anyone tell me if the blue run down to the car park is easy to follow or fenced, looks like a long way from the chair lift on the piste map.
Thanks

Yes it is a piece of cake
ski holidays
cheers
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Great snow at Nevis today. Baltic up the top though
snow conditions
@rolyyyyyyy, good to meet up and hopefully we can do it again,we did turn up yesterday but a bottle of 12 year old Aberfeldy and zero vision really didn't do it for us so went home,we did top to bottom twice but bailed plus my legs were not the best but I will let you know when we are up again cheers.
ski holidays
@big davski, You're only as old as you want to feel. Most of the time I feel about 12.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy