Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Would you buy one of these?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Stick of shame anyone?

http://www.marxboarding.com/acatalog/snowstik.html
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

what an absolute waste of time. If anyone has ever tried to push themselves along with a ski pole, it's a lot easier to unclip and walk.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
do you get a guide dog with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
check out the snowclip accessory - great idea, having a plastic stick strapped to your leg where the whole thing will break off in the first fall or it will just knacker your leg!

as Dan says, just unstrap - or just get up some serious speed in the first place!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Or get some mug of a skier to give you a tow rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
IncogSkiSno, Knuckledraggers Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
IncogSkiSno wrote:
Or get some mug of a skier to give you a tow rolling eyes

bang on..! or nick thier poles.. then you can do that really annoying clink them together behind your back thing..
also remember to just drop them when you have reached where you are going.. as skiers are ssssooo good at getting around the mountian in it will be no bother for them to collect them.. Cool
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
IncogSkiSno, CANV CANVINGTON, As a skier I have quite often given a tow to a boarder on the flat to help out a fellow snowuser . I take it from your use of the term "mug" I should stop doing this in future? wink
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Alastair Pink wrote:
IncogSkiSno, CANV CANVINGTON, As a skier I have quite often given a tow to a boarder on the flat to help out a fellow snowuser . I take it from your use of the term "mug" I should stop doing this in future? wink

I think the term "mug" is referring to what is carried or rides upon the "tea tray"!

Rich tea anyone?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ha ha ha...

What a funny link! I think if Richard & Judy were to take up snowboarding then this would be right up their street - and if something passes the Richard & Judy test then it should be avoided at all costs!

This is like putting bunny ears on motorcyle crash helmets - uber knobjockeyness - what were the spacktards thinking?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
" ergonomically designed to be comfortable in the hands whilst in use" Puzzled

ooer missus wink

What a spectacularly useless thing,

I'm off to "oar myself away to the next chairlift"
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'd buy one of these, though.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
comprex wrote:
I'd buy one of these, though.

Way to go Laughing Laughing

They've got some good write ups. Not sure about using them for snowboarding though????
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy