Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing holidays for solo travellers - from Vienna

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I am looking for organised skiing holidays for solo travellers. I found only UK-based companies organising tours mainly for France in luxury chalets with flights from UK. I live in Vienna so I'd like to find something here in Austria, but not only for German-speaking people as I don't speak German.

Thanks for your help! Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Berta, Welcome to snowHeads! snowHead

As you're based in Vienna the Ski Amadé ski region south east of Salzburg is nearer to you than those in the Tirol or Arlberg. You might care to consider staying in Radstadt at fellow snowHead flangesax's place, see Austrian Adventures. You can get there by train from Vienna (see OBB website), and I'm sure flangesax (Ben) can arrange to collect you from Radstadt station if you ask. Madeye-Smiley

I know you talked about "organised" holidays, but once you're in Radstadt Ben will be able to provide you with loads of info about the area (more detailed actually then you'd get from a Tour Operator). The ski bus goes just a few yards from his place.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Solos Holidays have spaces on trips to Austria - UK based and prices will include flights from and back to UK but I've been on trips with them where people have organised their own transport from other parts of Europe and just taken the accommodation element. Will all be English-speaking although not necessarily English!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Berta,

I can't offer any help in Austria, but:

- You could always sign onto a snowHeads Bash
- SingleSport offer a number of ski holidays for solo travellers
- Cold Fusion Chalets have chalets in Chamonix and Morzine which are set up to accommodate solo travellers.

Oh yes - and welcome to snowHeads!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy