Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski mojo in hand lugagge - anyone tried? Problems?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Planning to take my new mojo in hand luggage tomorrow. Hopefully no issues but security might not like the lengths of metal. Anyone had experience?

thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I tape Bev's to her skis inside the ski bag. I guess you are not taking skis, so that might not help! If you have the latest version, they can be bundled up quite compactly. I have no doubt that the x-ray person will ask what it is, but I think it will get through OK.

snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Chris Bish, correct not taking skis. yes they are the 2015 version and are compact enough for my rucksack. that and the giant knee brace should be a compelling argument as a medical aid!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If they have a problem with it, the most likely outcome is that they will shrink wrap it and put it into the hold. I can't see how it could be treated any differently from (say) a pushchair or a zimmer frame.

snowHead
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wear it wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Claude B, would have to strip off to go through the scanner!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There really isn't that much metal in one of the latest types. The rods are carbon fibre. Only the hinge is steel. I think it will be OK.

snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@holidayloverxx, A good pat down perhaps Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Claude B, Laughing
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Got through no problem
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I bought mine in December and took it through in a rucksack as hand luggage to and from Innsbruck before Christmas. Not checked by security at either end. Little Angel
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
useful to know; not that security at airports is very consistent.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy