Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo boarder looking for others. End February

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

I am an intermediate boarder looking for some other people to go away with in late february.
The group I normally go away with cant make it this year.
I have been looking at being a solo traveller but its is just so dam expensive.
I dont mind where I go I just want a week away in the snow with some people that love being out in the snow with a little apres ski as well

If interested drop me post

Cheers

Chris
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Around this time could work for me as i'm looking for a week away sometime in late Feb or early March.

I'm a 29 year old skier comfortable on most pistes and getting around the mountain. Non smoker who likes some apres ski and looking to go France/Italy/Austria/Switz.

Jason
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Naughtystick, intermediate boarder lookin to go mid march if any good for u
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just to let you know I am now going away the first week in Feb as managed to book time off work before.

Hope you all find some snow real soon
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hello,

I am an intermediate/advanced skier - also looking for some other people to go with. Mid February.
Love to ski, my friends, unfortunately, are not coming this year... but I do not want to miss it!

I'm serious about skiing but also like to have some fun Apres-ski!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Calenthe

I have now booked to go on the 31st Jan until 7th Feb.
Now there were several people still looking to pair up on this holiday.
If you are interested then add yourself to the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/389709201206653/ or post on the forum http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=115572
We are going to be staying in Bride Les Bains just outside Meribel and the accommodation link is below.
http://www.crystalski.co.uk/ski-resorts/france-ski-holidays/brides-les-bains/hotel-athena/

Be good to see as many as possible.

Chris
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hey Chris,

Unfortunately, I can depart the earliest in the middle February.

Pity!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm in a similar situation to Chris, looking to room share due to cost. Prefer to avoid peak French holidays and half term, therefore early March as preference. I'm 40, experienced skier, in south Manchester, planning to be off piste as much as on.

Nick
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
What kind of budget do you have?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
No more than 6-700 for flights and accommodation.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy