Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need advice about conditions in Sauze d'Oulx next week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,

I have a last-minute chance to head to Sauze d'Oulx in the Via Lattea next week (from Sunday 11th). I'm not experienced at judging snow reports - can anyone advise about the conditions? Would there still be decent skiing next week even if there's no more snow? I'd love to go but it's quite pricey so I don't want to commit to it if the conditions are likely to be frustrating....

thanks in advance!

Mark
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sauze and Sestriere have some fantastic snow making conditions and are great at keeping the pistes well groomed so there won't be any closures. I'm also leaving to Sestriere on the 11th and the reports say no snow until Wed 14th, so up until then it will be slightly icey in the mornings with slush in the afternoon. But with a good 10cm+ expected, you'll have a great second half of the holiday.

If it's booked and you're with friends/family, you'll love it. Don't regret not going, it's skiing after all! Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you join the 'sauzeonline' facebook page you will find james who is in resort- He is going skiing today and has said he will be posting a video of the conditions when he gets back. You can also find his blog on the website sauze online.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi

Im leaving a week sat praying to. The webcams look good at the minute you should be fine leave some for me

Al
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy