Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whats the cheapest way to ski in europe

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
greggy500 wrote:
Sunweb....... Going Sunday 10.....Gatwick flights.......staying in L2A......lift pass included.....£169......thanks for my scotch egg.
you might have to wait for the scotch egg, I clicked on the link, and it's actually costing £538 for the week for two people, without flights Sad not a terrible price but there must be cheaper out there! Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've done diy to France to cut the costs of a TO, but this year our budget is ultra low and have opted for a TO trip to Bulgaria.

Flights, transfers, half board, ski pass, board carriage all in £260 each next week. Never been but a beer is apparently £1-1.50, pizza a£5...so even a few nights out shouldn't break the bank!

Not quite as excited as som of my previous trips but will be getting a week on the snow so counting down the hours still!!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheapest way We did it.

bunch of mates - all teachers - borrowed the school minibus. Drove Norfolk -La Plagne. Hired apartmentss in Bellecote - sleeps 6 each with combi lift pass. Bought beer in hypermarche in Lyon on way through. Hireed sks in England. Cost all in £180. It was 1996 though.....

Two years later I got a late deal - Catered Chalet, Courchevel on the snow train £199 with a teletext travel agent.

Just about to book St Gervais. Got a holiday home for 8 of us for 450 euros. Driving down with 4 in a a car (500) per car. Use the 3 kids for the price of one super mont blanc lift pass thingy.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ski Amade do free kids passes from mid March, no road tolls via Germany then €8 about - for Austria, b&b around €30 pppn ish. Mountain food under €5 for soup - €8-10 for larger meals, hot choc with cream, paid €2.80 today. Ange
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Maybe give Ski Weekends a look. They can usually offer a week in HB with coach travel from London or SE for under £400 skiing Three Valley's. Accommodation is uncomplicated and the food good. They have a loyal following of return guests which should speak volumes. Not sure of lift pass prices, adult pass was around £250 for 600km of piste.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ring a company that does school trips. Tell them your a teacher and party leader and want to do an inspection visit. You generally get it half price and then get that back too if you then book a school trip.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@cameronphillips2000, ....don't they call that Fraud in GB???
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@mayr, Probably
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy