Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just thought I would let you know that it's featured on BBC1 tonight monday at 7.00pm on the holiday programme.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Was visiting friends in Vancouver in Nov 2005 and as I got the ski-bug in January (first timer) I thought there is no way I could travel all that way and not go another 2 hours by coach for one of the most hyped pistes around. Heard that the slopes had been opened the weekend before we arrived, the earliest they'd ever opened - a good omen! - Booked one night's accomodation there as our friends had to work on that day and took off on the Wednesday to ski Wed and Thur and return to Vancouver on Thur evening...

They'd closed the slopes on the Monday for grooming and were then reopening for the season on Friday.

I'm close to tears thinking about it even now. Whistler and Blackcomb were looming over Whistler Village with their beautiful snowy splender whilst it hammered it down in the village. Nothing for it but to resort to the bottle - not all bad then!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You could have hiked or skinned for turns!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well since they didn't feature it afterall, I'll let you know what was going on as we bumped into Angela Rippon and the film crew a couple of times....

They skied around a bit but probably, like us, gave up because the nice white empty slopes with blue skies they were filming over her shoulder were in fact empty because they were bullet hard ice - it was so bad we all decided to abandon skiing and sit on the patio at the Roundhouse and drink beer (wasn't all bad wink ) when the holiday program turned up. This was without a doubt the worst day skiing of the entire season (including the January monsoon season). Angela Rippon sat around 'chillin' and being interviewed in her somewhat dated looking ski suit and furry hat on a blazing hot day while everyone else sat around in T-shirts drinking beer - We tried to act 'normally' in the background (no "hello mum" signs!) rolling eyes snowHead
If they'd hung around for another week it would have been great skiing conditions (non-stop snow), but I suspect it wouldn't have looked so pretty snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy