Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

heliski Cervinia

Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking for someone to use when we go to Cervinia and was wondering if anyone has used these or has any other recommendations I'm not looking for Heliskiing just off piste guiding thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
See pm
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks @skitrack, I will do that I knew there was lessons available not guiding so that will keep the price down,hopefully the conditions are favourable.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
[quote="meandrew"]I'm looking for someone to use when we go to Cervinia and was wondering if anyone has used these or has any other recommendations I'm not looking for Heliskiing just off piste guiding thanks.[/quote

Ummmmm.....you realise you put "Heliski" in the title but then say you are not looking for heliskiing???
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@zikomo, I also said I'm looking for just guiding which is what heliski cervinia offer as well as heliskiing so what's your point?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just trying to be helpful that is my point, no need to be so defensive. Some people who might be able to help you may overlook your post because the title has Heliski in it, rather than something more generic (and taken up by more people) such as "Off-piste" or "Guiding". Most people on forums scan titles for things they know something about.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I was asking about a specific company so why change the title ???.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Listen dude, as I said I am just trying to help you. "Heliski Cervinia" as a title suggests you are looking for heliskiing in Cervinia, there is nothing to suggest it is a company or that you are actually not looking for heliskiing. Therefore, anyone who does not know about heliskiing in Cervinia is likely to pass over your post (even though they may know a lot about off-piste/guiding/that particular company). I don't know if you are aware but both your responses to me come across as quite defensive. Up to you whether you take the advice or not, but no need to be rude. I would also point out that the lack of responses may back up my point. Anyway, best of luck.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I think the confusion is that people aren’t aware that this is the company name Very Happy

I’ve used them once about 3 years ago for heliskiing which came with a guide – I thought it was a one man band but may have changed. He is from the area and very knowledgeable and has a climbing background. We had a good day with him – but it was a bit just follow me and not much chitty chat (which we were OK with) – we had a boarder with us and he wasn’t very boarder friendly snowHead the office is a short walk from the centre so worth popping in for a chat

We had a good day and for a good price and I would use again - have fun snowHead
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@zikomo, OK thanks for the advice but like I said I was wanting info on the company Heliski Cervinia so why I would ask for something else I don't know dude.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Johnor, great thanks for the info I was looking as I am there for a week and if the club med stuff gets boring it could be a option thanks.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:
but like I said I was wanting info on the company Heliski Cervinia so why I would ask for something else I don't know dude.

I'll try to keep this simple, as you're obviously of limited intelligence.

GRAMMAR

You didn't ask about Heliski Cervinia, you titled your thread heliski Cervinia. If you'd just titled it heliski cervinia then maybe people would have realised your limited ability with written English, and hence deduced that you were a little slack with your capitalisation.

Cut Zikomo some slack.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@TheGeneralist, if you know anything about Heliski Cervinia please let me know if not do one and wind your neck in ya prick.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I thought he wanted to ski via a chopper too. I must be thick snowHead
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
^ charming
ski holidays
But I wrote that I dont want to ski via a chopper if you read the post. Puzzled
ski holidays
wow - season of good will to all mankind over then Madeye-Smiley
snow report
@Johnor, I only wanted to find out about a company you have been with and was kind enough to share relevant information I didn't post for a slagging off about my punctuation and intellectual abilities,you understood it was about said company if the others didn't they should just not post comments stating that I said i want to go heliskiing and that they thought i mean helisking when when I have stated that I only want to go out with a guide.
snow report
@meandrew I hope everyone ignores this post now. You're bang out of order to those that were actually trying to help, whether you realise this or not.
latest report
I want to know about actual heliskiing in Cervinia as I'm headed there shortly, anyone any experiences to report?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy