Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

where to ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi fellow ski nuts!

question....Austria or France and why???
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Austria AND France - because Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Austria, lovely mountains, après ski is fun, food is good, lift systems tend to be better. General atmosphere is better. On saying that there is a huge love in here on snowheads for france so I can imagine there won't be many of us in the Austrian camp.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Currently i am firmly in the Austrian camp because as you say when looking at the complete package Austria has it all. i ski with a mate who ski at least 6 times a year and has skied all over the world and he still says you cant beat Austria, but i'm looking forward to La Plagne this year. there are 27 of us in a catered chalet, they've just had half a meter of snow waa hoo!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Austria - Nice quaint villages, beautiful mountains, friendly locals, cheaper (I'm told), Good Apres, I speak German, oh and I've not been to France...yet! wink

Though I am planning to go to Courcheval later in the year, so this may change!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Remember that in some bars/clubs in Austria you can still smoke - This might be an advantage/disadvantage depending on your perspective.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Italy. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@bertie bassett, yeah that is a bit off putting, I've just spent 3 weeks in Mayrhofen and my jacket came back stinking and I usually hate smoking. Though funnily enough I didn't seem bothered when inebriated and puffing on some random persons cig.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
bertie bassett wrote:
Remember that in some bars/clubs in Austria you can still smoke - This might be an advantage/disadvantage depending on your perspective.
I wouldn't avoid a country because of this, just the bars in question. There are some who have clear bars.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Austria next week cos the snow's better there at moment. Where am I going tomorrow?? Austria Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy