Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ischgl area pass.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ok so there are four of us heading off to kappl/ischgl next week. We are staying in Kappl so the children will have ski school there. I know my husband and I will have the area skied out fairly quickly, and we will go to ischgl. However we were checking out the ski passes and it seems if you do a half day in kappl , and then move on to Ischgl it counts as two days skiing on your lift pass. So we thought ok we will do ischgl for a few hours and then do the last run in kappl, but same thing you can just ski one area in one day. Is this correct? Last year we had an area pass and would do two different areas in a day and it would still just count as one day skiing. what say you who have been there?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nobody able to clarify?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Been to kappl twice. First time bought the whole area pass second time bought one that allowed 2 days in ischgl. To be honest we were really happy skiing kappl for 4 days with 2 at ischgl. Might be worth checking the conditions before committing to purchase when you're there. Kappl is south facing and ischgl north, so ischgl snow is better - not that kappl was not good. Enjoy it. We love kappl. Will probably head there next year again.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@boabski, not sure if that's what OP is asking for.

@biddpyat, you must be looking at the VIP ski pass. Silvretta ski pass doesn't seem to have that limitation. Mind you, it's 30 euro more expensive. But since you staying in Kappl, not Ischgl, not sure if you'd be able to get VIP pass at all.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@biddpyat, if you buy a silvretta area pass you are free to move between areas as you wish, and ski multiple areas on the same day. If you get a regional flexi pass then you are allowed only 2 of 6 days in the other areas - Ischgl, Galtür, See, and if you move to another area it's charged as a new day. So to do what you want to do you need a full Silvretta pass.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks a million guys, it's the silvretta pass we need so, I think that my husband must have been looking at the regional flexi pass, and as I said we would do things like ski ischgl then back to kappl to do the run home sort of thing. I love that there is always someone who knows stuff on this site.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Any other tips for the Area? I'm itching to go now, and have a lot of research done, but a lot of the time you tend to find out the coolest stuff on the last day, rolling eyes and kick yourself for not having skied it, or tried it, sooner.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If having lunch in kappl, go to the more traditional looking restaurant mid mountain instead of the massive mid mountain restaurant. The pizzas are fantastic. The runs in kappl are lovely and long. Great wee fun park for the kids. Quite a few of the lifts have a red blue and black option all of which meet up mid station. Enjoy the après in the Shupfa bar (at gondola base station) and at Schaffstahl.
We found the middle gondola in ischgl the one with least queues. That was before the new gondola was installed last year (or year before). The skiing in ischgl is excellent. The skiing into Switzerland is nice too.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy