Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oakley Prizm lenses

evert67
evert67
The new Oakley Prizm lenses are supposed to give a better contrast than the previous Oakley goggle lenses.

I'm interested in the Prizm rose lens for low light conditions. (It's for my Airbreak snow goggle.) However, I also read messages from people that still prefer the persimmon or yellow lenses for low light conditions.

So I was wondering: does the Prizm rose really improve contrast? And is it an improvement over the persimmon or yellow lenses for low light conditions?

Thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are a few comments over on the other Prizm thread: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=114047

If Oakley made the Prizm lens for my frame, I would have tried the rose lens to compare it to the HI yellow (which I prefer over the persimmon) because I'm always on the lookout for that holy grail lens that allows me to see where the hell I'm going in completely flat light. However, they have now discontinued my frame.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy