Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Diablerets, Leysin or Villars next week?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm thinking of visiting one of these resorts next week for a day or two, after a few days based on the Swiss side of the PdS.

Would love to hear recommendations on which one to choose, based on current snow conditions and extent of open pistes.

Or maybe there's a gem in the same region that I haven't considered?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We were in the area on XMAS and Boxing Day. There was no snow, honestly. Pistes completely green. Only skiing was very top of Glacier 3000 and that ain't very exciting unless you like t-bars and poling. Despite recent dump I think you would be better looking elsewhere for now. Only my opinion though.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers @Juddernaut, good to get the opinion of a recent visitor, even if it's not what I wanted to hear! T-bars and poling ain't boarder friendly! I'll probably head round to Le Chable for Verbier.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@skidm, Leysin looks quite good. 11 out of 14 lifts.

http://www.bergfex.com/leysin-mosses-lecherette/webcams/
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@skidm, I assume bottom half of Glacier 3000 would be open now. I assume that is a lot better.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nice one @nozawaonsen, will keep an eye on bergfex and make a decision at the weekend.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy