Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Hire in Brides Les Bains ( Recommendations)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to Brides les Bains on the 10th of January, staying at the Hotel Amelie. My thoughts were to hire from the Skiset at the Telecabin Olympic and use their ski lockers. Does anyone know what the cost of the lockers are ?

Also torn between hiring at that Skiset and Precision WSki because the prices at Skiset are quite a bit more expensive than Precision Ski but the model of ski I want to hire, Head Supoershape Magnum is on their guaranteed list whereas at Precision Ski, the prices are cheaper but no guarantee of ski model.

Can anybody offer advice

Thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd recommend Skiset under the telecabine, but with a disclaimer .... the owner is my next door Neighbour
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think the ski lockers for the week at the bottom of the BLB gondola were €20-25 last year. There are aslo ski lockers available in the Chaudanne area as another option.
The Amelie hotel isn't far from the gondola.

When you are there please could you check the BLB ski locker price so I can add to my guest information - we drove up to Meribel every day last week so I didn't get around to checking the price for this year.

Patch - If you hire with Ski set by the gondola, do they let you keep your skis by the gondola for free ? Or do you still have to pay for a locker ?

Thx
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@IwishICouldThinkOfAFabNam, no I'm pretty sure that the ski lockers are not free with ski hire
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy