Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpedhueznet tribes ticket

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I see that alpedhueznet.com are offering a group discount lift pass. A bit like a family one but not for families

A good discount 655 euros for a group of 3.

Anyone used alpedhueznet.com before for lift passes ?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Tiddles, showing 687 euros today. Never dealt with alpedhueznet.com but I think that this is the tribu pass what one can buy from the lift operator for 687 euros
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thats the one dobby. i obviously remembered the cost wrong

ive recently booked a trip through neilson for ADH and they quoted £200 pp for lift pass which i thought was steep and declined

i'm glad i did especially given the decent euro / pound exchange at the minute

687 euro = 229 euro pp = £165 pp (at 1.38 euro/£)

its just having confidence that alpedhueznet.com is a reputable site is all i'm concerned about

and if it helps others on here get a cheaper lift pass
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I bought our lift pass through alpedhueznet.com last January - all worked fine except I had to schlep all the way up to the bottom of the DMC lift at the end of the yogurt pots even though there was a lift pass office right outside our hotel (the lady in there kindly gave me a free pedestrian pass to do this but it was rather a chilly trip!)
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks Janeqiblet - good to know the system works

website says they can be picked up from Bergers or 1800 offices.

so both a trek - hotel near the church - bergers looks better to get to without full waterproof gear

thanks jane
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Tiddles, all for saving money. TOs tend to be a bit expensive for passes - I suppose that they have to hedge their bets on exchange rates.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Tiddles wrote:
thats the one dobby. i obviously remembered the cost wrong

ive recently booked a trip through neilson for ADH and they quoted £200 pp for lift pass which i thought was steep and declined

i'm glad i did especially given the decent euro / pound exchange at the minute

687 euro = 229 euro pp = £165 pp (at 1.38 euro/£)

its just having confidence that alpedhueznet.com is a reputable site is all i'm concerned about

and if it helps others on here get a cheaper lift pass

It's the same pass you can buy at the ticket office, so just rock up on day one to the nearest window, flash the plastic and ski
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
its definitely cheaper

http://www.alpedhueznet.com/ski-passes/

6 day adult pass 255 euro

group tribe pass - 3 people 687 euro- needs to be ordered on line minimum of 7 days before use

all according to the website
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Tiddles wrote:
its definitely cheaper

http://www.alpedhueznet.com/ski-passes/

6 day adult pass 255 euro

group tribe pass - 3 people 687 euro- needs to be ordered on line minimum of 7 days before use

all according to the website

its exactly the same offer on the official website - http://www.sataski.com/en/winter/buy-skipass/tribe-offer/

Though I admit I didn't read the stuff about ordering in advance
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
thanks bertie

i didnt know if alpedhueznet was the official website - hence my initial query about are they legit

if sataski is the official one then i'll probably go that route

thanks
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Tiddles, enjoy ADH. Mate went years ago and he loved it
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy