Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier ski pass pricing is a bit odd

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
1st day - CHF 71 - Total cost = CHF 71
2nd day - CHF 69 - Total cost = CHF 140
3rd day - CHF 67 - Total cost = CHF 207
4th day - CHF 64 - Total cost = CHF 271
5th day - CHF 63 - Total cost = CHF 334
6th day - CHF 22 - Total cost = CHF 355
7th day - CHF 47 - Total cost = CHF 402

A bit odd how the 6th day is cheaper than the 7th. Why would that be?

Shame they don't do non-consecutive passes as I'm here for 7 days and would ideally ski for 6 with a rest day somewhere in the middle, but if it's cheaper to ski every day I'm not going to argue.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy