Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer, Geneva to Les Coches

Poster: A snowHead
Can someone help me, trying to find a transfer from Geneva Airport to Les Coches for the dates of 20-25th January. The cheapest I have found so far for 3 people is 500 euros Shocked Surely this is very expensive and must be a cheaper alternative? I have looked at trains to Moutiers then somehow get to Les Coches that way but the train times don't really coincide wioth our flights, they are £90 each and involves 2 changes with luggage etc. Anyone have any ideas for a cheaper transfer. Would rather not have to hire a car.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rick - are you going to be staying at the Ice & Fire chalet? If so, there's their shared transfer rates of £85 return per person.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@AsterixTG, yes. they said they dont offer transfers but put us in contact with altibus and the cool bus. Cheapest comes in at 500 euros for the three of us, far too expensive. Where have you got this £85 price from pp please?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Train from uk to bsm then local bus / taxi to les Coches?, sounds like things have changed, Ice & fire used their own minibus to collect us from Geneva 2 years ago.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I may have it wrong then @Ricklovesthepowder, but I took the info from here - http://www.ice-fire.co.uk/travel-les-coches-la-plagne/shared-transfers.

Ah - just realised that the dates you have don't sit with their standard changeover.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@AsterixTG, yes I think that's why. I have asked them for some more details.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Ricklovesthepowder, You could probably hire a car for around £200 - £250.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've used ski4funtransfers before. would recommend, i think they are on here....
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I heard this week that Ski4Fun are no longer operating. Can anyone confirm that?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Ricklovesthepowder, Altibus to Bourg St Maurice them taxi to Les Coches?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
For a private transfer you won't find much cheaper than €500. Ski4Fun are not around any longer.

You can do Altibus as suggested to Bourg and then there is a bus to Les Coches or get a taxi but for 3 people it won't be much cheaper than €500 return. Depending on your dates you can have a look for any shared transfers advertised around the area on our site (Findtransfers.com). You can put a request on and transfer companies can get in touch if they have anything.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@AsterixTG, Thank you. Sorted for £85pp Return. Cant argue with that really.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
You're welcome mate.

Hope you enjoy it. 2 weeks today and counting for us Very Happy
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@AsterixTG, 3 weeks on Tuesday for us. Are you around whilst I am there? 20-25th?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Nah mate, back to sandy Dubai on the 18th.
snow conditions
@AsterixTG, ah shame. Well have a great time, I look forward to you updates if you could give us a few whilst you are out there?
ski holidays
It would be my pleasure.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy