Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Edinburgh Airport Parking "Flash Sale"

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I went online to book my weekly parking at EDI for next year and was delighted to see they have a Flash Sale on at the moment (ends tomorrow). Terminal Surface parking is coming in at c.£20 for a week and Valet Parking at £35. The latter is great when you have lots of gear. I generally park Monday to Thursday and it has cost me just over £11 for most of the weeks. This compares well to the £60+ I normally pay.

If you use the link below you will get a further 15% off the sale price.

http://www.edinburghairport.com/landing/parking/december-parking-offer/offer/PARK88?utm_source=EmailDec14&utm_medium=EmailDec14&utm_campaign=EmailDec14
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good stuff. Edinburgh has great parking, unlike Glasgow. Unfortunately we're going from Manchester this year or else I'd be in there.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Got a couple of bookings Very Happy
They had offers for the multistorie last week but not as cheep
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks for that, just booked and saved a packet..
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers for that @Gaza, not actually booked our holiday yet but will be flying from either Glasgow or Edinburgh so it's worth a punt at that price!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Gaza, cheers, fly out of Edinburgh on 17th January so that will do nicely!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for info. Just booked on airport surface parking. First week in Feb for @£25. Got to be a bargain😃
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
More discounts available at EDI. Not quite as good as last month but good all the same. For example; half term week (8 days) is £30 in the surface car park and £30 for Valet parking. That is superb value for Valet parking and great when you have a pile of gear. The normal sale prices are good but using the link below gets another 15% off. And before any thinks or asks; no, I don't get anything out of this. It is not a referral link. It is a link taken straight off the monthly email I get from Edinburgh Airport. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The multistorey is another £12 but not really worth it IMHO. Too much faffing with lifts for my liking. However, there is a benefit for those with hand-baggage only as you can use the new bridge from the second floor that takes you to FastTrack Security. If you are inclined and have parked in the Surface Car Park, you can easily take the lift to the second floor of the multi-storey and use the bridge and FastTrack. They don't check for any Multistorey booking or ask for your ticket.

http://www.edinburghairport.com/landing/parking/january-parking-offer/offer/PARK110?utm_source=EmailJAN15&utm_medium=EmailJAN15&utm_campaign=EmailJAN15#
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
thanks @Gaza, some good prices to be had, compared to my usual carpark which involves a bus ride.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I was looking for parking this weekend to head off for a tradeshow and it appears that all the bargains are gone.

However, I came across this company in my searching - http://www.airparks.co.uk/

They offered a price of £16.50 instead of the standard fee of £29.99 from Secure Airparks, who I usually use. That's quite a saving.

They appear to have their own car parks at some airports but act as a 'best-buy' search for other airports' car parking providers. If I get turned away when I arrive on Saturday, I'll know I've been had but if not (and I've done enough digging around to be comfortable) then it's worth knowing for the future.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy