Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Parking Bristol

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Morning
Has anyone got a good deal for parking at Bristol airport?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not Bristol exactly, but have used https://www.stressfreeairportparking.com/ to find parking at other airports...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've always used Park Farm - kind of rustic, but reliable and good value and v close to the airport.

http://www.parkingbristol.co.uk/
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not necessarily a good deal but I always find Silver Zone efficient and reliable.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Forge is very basic but I've used them for years with no problems and they are cheap!

http://www.forgecarpark.co.uk/
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/info/parking_at_bristol_international_airport/126/

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Tue 23-12-14 18:56; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I used to use the Airport Tavern which is just off the roundabout by the Airport,

But these days I just book in the Airport Long term as you do not have to leave your keys and it's easy to walk to the terminal ( There is a shuttle bus but never bothered with it).

They usually have a discount code ( this months is "DEC14" bringing it down to under £40 for the week. Guess if I was going for a long time I may look else where but for a week and arriving early in the morning I think it is well worth a few pound more for the convinced.

Note - I have never used there Silver, it is about £10 cheaper but I believe it's off site and you have to leave your keys.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've used these guys a number of times, prices always reasonable and supports one of the farms on the airport fringe
www.goblincombefarm.com/
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@nickH, + 1 for them, we have used them more times than I can remember when my kids were at Uni in Bristol and came out most weekends. Secure parking, with indoors if you want, plus regular drops to the airport. Their collection when you arrive home is SO efficient. `There was one slightly 'lippy' girl who shouted out in the mini bus on the way back to the farm that my son owed £1.20 (over a £96 bill already paid), as he had delayed his flight, but apart from that they are great.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I too have used Goblin Combe Farm with no complaints.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Goblin Farm on the last 3 or 4 trips that I've done out of Bristol, cheap and efficient. Slight downside is that it's not the easiest place to find, but once you've done it once then you'll almost certainly be heading back there at some point in the future.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Dependent on where you're coming from, it might be easier to just use the train. I do it from Chippenham and you buy a ticket for Bristol airport which gets you a train ride to Temple Meads, then hop on a bus straight outside the station which takes you to the departures door of the airport. Obviously depends on where you're starting from and how light you like to travel.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy