Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

lermoos

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
we have a few days already booked for Austria saalbach in march but would like to go somewhere different for a couple of days on the way and was thinking of lermoos as its an easy drive from Rotterdam before moving on to say zillertal then on to saalbach
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lermoos is part of the Zugspitz arena, so you can ski four different resorts in the valley ( Lermoos, Ehrwald, Biberwier and Berwang ), and the Zugspitze glacier. The resorts are not connected, but each is good for a day's skiing if racking up hundreds of piste kilometers is not your main thing.
Lermoos is my favourite of the four, but the Zugspitze is really great for a powder day ( if there is more than 2m of snow up there, otherwise you will destroy your skis ).
You can also go round the Zugspitz massiv and ski in Garmisch for a day. All well worth doing.
The Zugspitz arena is very scenic. the views from Lermoos over to the Zugspitze can be stunning.

Definitely worth doing. Give it a try.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I agree with @Steilhang, that it is well worth doing. My personal favourite is Ehrwalder Alm, with equally stunning views. I will be spending a few days in Ehrwald in late March.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nice place....i prefer also Ehrwald
By the way i think that Zugspitze is not a glacier any more.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@turms, it is still a glacier... but not a very big one. They actually cover the thing up in spring to stop it all melting! No joke.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
really? i thought there is not any peace of glacier left ..ok
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The Kandahar in Garmish is worth a stop for, actually between all the areas the skiing is quite good , when you have a car and can nip from one to the other.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy