Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3rd January ski/board les deux

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey I'm looking for someone who wants to go to les deux 3rd January... 4 of my usual board/ski friends are already booked and I'm up for going.. I board but 2 skiers going to so flexible which sport you prefer... Apres always good.... We are a mature group 35-45 preference to fly Gatwick and go chalet half board... Various abilities.... If you are interested let me know Little Angel
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, skier wanting to travel 3rd jan - Male , 55 good skier. N mids airport pref - but can travel south!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm also interested in this. I already have 2 other trips planned at the end of Jan and mid March and work allows me to take week 3rd Jan off. Also the prospect of some heavy snow in the Alps this weekend has me tempted. I'm 44.... skier and based in between Manchester and Leeds.

If anyone else is looking to head out to the Alps 3/4 Jan get in touch.

Happy Christmas everyone.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey thx for the replies and interest I will be looking into prices on boxing day... Maybe we could get a few more people together the snow forecast is looking good have a good day
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Am age 50 based norwich, Interested in January ski to hook up with another to share cost or smaller group. However I prefer to drive but not s deal breaker!! Jon @MIKEUP,
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy