Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs 2000 to La Rosiere- Not Skiing.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What is the easiest/best/cheapest way to get from Les Arcs 2000 to La Ros?
Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Easiest, probably by car. Cheapest practical without a car, probably bus to the funiculaire down to Bourg, then bus up to La Ros. Others may know better?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's a pain in the ar$e. Even by car it would take about 1h30.

If you have to do it, I'd ski down to the funi, take the funi down to Bourg, pick up the free bus from the funi car park to Les Ecudets, and then take the Ecudets chair up to La Rosiere.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just seen the not skiing bit. In that case, as @CaravanSkier says is the only option.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers for the info fellas.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
As said above, Arc2000 bus > Arc1600, Funicular > bus to Les Ecudets is the easiest way. But the Ecudets bus only runs a few times per day - leaves funicular at 8:55, 11:20, 12:35, 16:20 & 18:00.

Download the full timetable from the LesArcs.com website.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Mollerski, IF you do not want to ski, then you cannot do the Ecudets option.

If you have a lift pass. You must take the free bus to the funi. Free funi. Then 10 euro (approx) bus fair from bourg to La Rosiere. But it does take quite a while and you need to check all the timings.

As said, easier to drive if you can.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I was forgetting the not skiing option. However, the La Rosiere lift system does show Ecudets as a pedestrian lift, then a 20 minute walk to La Rosiere centre.

Not sure if I would like to take the Ecudets lift as a pedestrian, but if you have to get to La Rosiere quickly it might be quicker than the pay bus option depending on bus timtables.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If the thermals were ok you could probably parapent across...
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'd wear two pairs of thermals just to be sure.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy