Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Group of solo skiers/ boarders, Feb 4th. Make new friends!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi -- I am looking at putting together a group of like-minded easygoing people for the week of Feb 4th.

There are 2 options I am looking at:

1/ staying in a Nielson chalet in Les 2 Alpes. Leaving from Gatwick at 13.25. They are all twin rooms, and supposedly there is a `planned` sauna which the guy I spoke to thought was in place. 300m from lift so a bit of a hike but I am not personally adverse to a morning warm-up stroll! This would cost approx £650 each including flights, but not including ski hire and lift passes.

http://www.neilson.co.uk/Ski/skiFranceLesDeuxAlpesNeilsonPlatinumChaletAlexandre.asp

2/ The other option is to go to a privately owned chalet near Ste Foy, which is bit of a free-riding off-piste mecca. It`s also easy to get to Val D`Isere/ Tigne/ La Ros from there. The chalet has a hot tub and a bar, and I can personally vouch for it being a fantastic place to stay. This would cost approx £550 per person BUT you would have to organise flights to Geneva yourself (easyjet from luton currently at about £125 return). They would prob pick us up from the airport for a reasonable cost.

www.auberge-montagne.co.uk/

I am a female snowboarder in her early 30`s but also keen to learn to ski. I`m very laid-back and keen to meet new snow-loving friends after splitting up from my boarding partner last year!

Anyway, no time to waste if I am going to get this off the ground, so email ASAP to itsumofresh@yahoo.com or PM me and let me know which option you`d be interested in and a little bit about you!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi again....

have priced out the auberge properly and it's a great deal -- for a place in a twin room with a shared bathroom, the price would be £417 per person, and for one of the rooms with an en-suite bathroom £452.

AND this price includes pick up from Geneva in a minibus and the use of the minibus for the week, so we could drive up to Val, La Ros etc as the snow conditions dictate.

This place is really something special; they also have a workshop and can provide ski & board hire, so its all right there for us. PLUS you can have a cold leffe beer in the hot tub under the stars at night.
Come on, too good to miss, surely....

itsumofresh@yahoo.com
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
How many bodies are u looking for to fill each option, Em?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Room for six others at the moment.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ejh103,

If you fancy some luxury we have availability in our ski in ski out chalet in Alpe D'Huez. Happy to do it at a special snowheads discount making it £600 per person including flights, transfers and fully catered chalet accommodation. We would also be happy to take the bookings on a one by one basis if you are happy to share rooms, which would make things alot easier on the organisation front for you. If it worked out that you ended up with an odd number so one person in a room on their own we would also waiver the normal single room suppliment.

The chalet has a large sauna and a huge south facing balcony and to top it all we have a cordon bleu chef who will cook you amazing five course evening meals served with complimentary wine. For more information please see our website www.skialacarte.co.uk or contact me either on info@skialacarte.co.uk or 020 8542 5559. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks katski, it sounds amazing but have already booked for the auberge in ste foy. next time...
em x
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sad(( Shame it's February. The gf's new holiday year doesn't start until March, and she's using up the last of this year's holiday allowance starting tomorrow.

Would love to have come otherwise.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy