Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Escaping Christmas

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All.

Because I'm a bit of a ba humbug I'm half thinking about grabbing a last minute deal over christmas if there's some snow.

I've heard in resort prices can be bumped up for drinks etc over the festives. Is this true?

Anything else to be aware of?

Anywhere particularly nice to go for christmas?

Any tips on getting a cheap last minute deal?

I love Austria, especialy Obergurgl but am wondering about Switzerland as I'll never go there with my normal group.

Thanks for any feedback,

Doug
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Doug

I have never noticed drink prices, or 'normal' meal prices being bumped up in France. Accommodation usually is but there does seem to be a fair few Xmas 'deals' coming along at present. Many hotels and restaurants in France do special Xmas eve celebratory meals and these are often quite pricey. I can`t comment on other countries as I have never skied them over Xmas.

I am currently searching google for New Years deals but I keep getting Xmas ones come up rolling eyes
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Do it.
We've escaped Christmas for years now. Austria doesn't go over the top like Britain and it's great to post a pic on facebook to really peeeee your friends off.
No, the drinks are not more expensive, at least not any place I've been to.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Onmebum, bar prices are the same, normal restaurant prices are the same, although they may have special menus for the Christmas and New Year's Eve meals.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

if there's some snow

there's the rub. wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w wrote:
Quote:

if there's some snow

there's the rub. wink

Bah! Don't! 2 weeks to go for me Confused #PerpetualSnowAnxiety........
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy