Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfers (Geneva) and/or accommodation 10th-17th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
Bit of a long shot... my wife and I have flights booked depart 10th Jan, arrive Geneva 15:25hrs, return 17th Jan, depart Geneva 16:05hrs. No transfers or accommodation arranged. Therein lies the question. My wife (60yrs) cyclist 30 miles a day, me (63yrs) runner 30 miles a week both retired teachers and competent skiers not really into, ‘nightlife’ - if you know what I mean.
Transfers and/or accommodation would be greatly appreciated.
Take care.
Greg & Marie
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi

We are going to Campitello di Fassa in Dolomites between 10-17 January 2015.
We are two couples in our forties and consider ourselves as good skiers.
We have double bedroom available in three bedroom apartment 800 meters from Col Rodella cable car on Sella Ronda.
We driving from London on 09/01 and coming back on 18/01.
We are Polish but we live in England.

If you are interested and want more details please contact me on my email marlenaneta@googlemail.com
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Gregl, What sort of budget?? You could easily look at Tignes Les Brevieres where there are a number of chalets run independently at different price levels. Lovely village with a few bars and restaurants. Or come up the hill to Le Lac where it can be as quiet or as noisy as you like. As you arrive on a Sat you have the choice of www.altibus.com or www.bensbus.co.uk to bring you up the hill.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Greg

Unfortunately we booked our accommodation in July Smile and since then two of our friends pulled out because of other commitments.

Accommodation EUR 115 per person
Holiday resort Tax EUR 30 /person /week (depending on occupancy)
Dolomiti Superski pass EUR 237 (6 days) per person
Food -on your's own (fully fitted kitchen in the apartment)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi,
Marla & Chocksaway, many thanks for the help and assistance - really appreciated!
Unfortunately your kind offer/suggestions arrived too late for us to act upon it.
Yesterday with storm force gales, heavy wintery showers and worse to come... (feeling down) we decided to accept a, ‘deal’ from Ski Amis to La Tania. This was around 7pm last night, just before our internet went down. It’s now back up and this is when I noticed the messages.
It’s called, ‘Sod’s Law’!
It's also a wee bit wild up here!!!

Have a happy Christmas and a healthy new year and once again many thanks.
Take care.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hang on to yer hat!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy