Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sheffield Ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well, we no longer have our place to ride in sheffield.
Working at the Sheffield ski village was unreal! compared to anywhere else I have been, the atmosphere that was created among skiers and boarders was mega KWL. It's a shame that the place burned to the ground due to circumstances unknown. As an ex employee I often wonder how much insurance the owner received due to the fire but that's surely not the reason for the fire!!! surely!!! Im certain that we can shrug it off and just blame 'CHAVS' because they burn stuff all the time.
Of course I'm bein facetious.

So the point of the post, a very ambitious and noble attempt, is to appeal to any person who loves skiing or boarding and say help us out!
Buy the site and redo what needs to be done.
It produced two or three Olympians including brittish number 1 feestyle rider James Woods.
At the moment it's a depressing site. Travellers have moved in next door and the piste has been torn and shredded up. Its a ski graveyard and it upsets me deeply.

Im working at dicks boardstore just down the road now, as I can't see myself going in any direction other than snowsports.
I hope nobody sees this as forcing advertisement on them, but I am including a link to a video that I made showing you our shop. If you are offended about this, please don't watch, and just focus on the above two paragraphs. On the other hand if you do watch and like what you see, pop into our store as we've got a big phat ass sale on at the minute where you might be able to pick yourself up some new shredware Smile
Snowsports havent died completely in sheffield.

http://youtube.com/v/szfmgwbhIuM

snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Why not big dicks ski and board store? I wouldn't have bothered visiting your shop unless I knew it, as I would assume it's just for boarders. BTW i'm in Chesterfield so would be a potential customer.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I suppose it just flows a little better and fits on a sign above the shop easier. Suppose there are a few flaws with the name, as in there is no snow before board, and we don't sell skateboards or even cardboard. Also big could be changed to large, grand, huge But you are right, never thought about the customers we could have lost due to this.
We sell a range of ski and snowboard gear so i hope we haven't lost your custom.

On a serious note, we have been here for 25 years and for over 15 years we've had the name that still stands today. Most of our customers are skiers and most of our stock is winter ware that is for any snowsport.

Please don't let the name alone put you off.

If you've the time check out our website.

http://www.dicksboardstore.co.uk/

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the sheffield ski village fire?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Any millionaires reading, If you want to buy the ski village site, I don't know the costs, but I'll manage and run it for you Wink you just come down and ski or board every so often
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@dicks_boardstore, well there may be a few millionaires about these places who knows... Anyway, as You have had some free advertising how about a snowheads discount?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@ansta1, sorry dude, no can do with the discount.
We have a sale on though at the minute. The sale items aren't on the web so you have to come down to see Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@dicks_boardstore, fair enough but given there are circa 40 thousand registered users of the forum you may be missing a trick. Plenty of other small and medium business do so and get business because they

A. Provide a discount
B. No what they are talking about (solutions4feet, thepisteoffice as examples)
C. Provide great customer service.

B and C are the most important, but A helps to get people through the door and start the relationship.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy