Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good news for new skiers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some new skiers may find it difficult to get a proper ski resort for practice. I 've searched online for a long time and found out one ski resort that is quite fit for the new. That is Jihua Ski Resort in China. The resort has 15 different ski slopes, which in total cover a distance of 30 km, cater for beginner, medium and advanced-level skiers. The resort has a ski school, which offers more than 100 professional skimeisters. The resort is the only training base for National Youth Skiing Team. You can come and have a try.
[/url]
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lol - I imagine it would be easier for me to get to one of the hundreds of world famous ski resorts in France, Italy, Austria, Germany, and Scandinavia than it would be to get to China. I believe some of them even have instructors to teach people how to ski nowadays Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This is brilliant!
I'm not even sure that Land Salzburg can boast 100 Skimeisters!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
TripAdvisor re Jihua Ski wrote:
It was a perfect day for skiing. Not too crowded and nice snow. The experience was somewhat ruined by the instructor who had asked me for tips when we had already paid them coaching fees to begin with.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ideal to take in North Korea too for a Communist 2 centre ski trip.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/snowandski/10588963/North-Korean-ski-resort-open-for-business.html
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy