Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier 16th December 05

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got back indoors from a nice powder day up on the slopes above Verbier.
Visibility was not the greatest but the powder was nice and has been steadily snowing all day.
Currently slopes we skied that were open were the Attellas, Lac de Vaux, and Le Chaux and the home run down to the bottom of the Medran. At last all the open slopes have a decent covering of snow.
Sadly there were no other slopes open but I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow being the weekend more of the mountain will be opened up if the snow continues to fall.
This evening there was a fresh ~foot of snow greeting me on my car as I arrived home.
With snowforecast only predicting 4cm for today looks like this weekend and next week are going to be fun.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy