Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pas De La Casa April

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a quick question, me and few friends are thinking of going to Pas in April the 6th to the 13th, What I'm wondering is, are we likely to have snow?
I know that the question has been answered about March but does it drop off quite substantially in April ? any help from anyone who has been at this time would be great.

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I went the exact same week about 4 years ago. I can only comment on conditions there then and they were generally pretty good. Warm early in the week, top up of snow mid week, warm at the end of the week. It did get heavy going in the afternoons, but was perfectly skiable. Pas is at 2000m and skiing is in all directions all over the Grandvalira so it should always be easy to find enough snow somewhere. Although if the whole season is pants then....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Totally depends on the season (as with most places in April). It's perfectly possible to have good conditions on those dates, as borne out by the last two seasons - but equally it could be a slush fest. I'd book it close to the departure dates if I were you. Though Grandvalira will do everything they can to keep it in top shape; the Easter period is hugely important in the Pyrenees.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
superb, thanks for the comments, I guess we'll just have top go and see
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy