Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hello Kitty Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
First thing off the bat these are not mine they are a friends, honest! Please don't shoot me. Shocked

Have been asked to do a base/edge/wax job on these for my mate and so I can get some practice in.

I know nothing about these skis. Who makes them etc except they are trademarked to Sanrio and have the licence for Hello Kitty.

This is a long shot and I feel embarrassed just asking Embarassed does anyone know anything about these skis? Trying to work out the side edge angle for them. I can do the marker test but that would involve me buying another 2 edge guides when all I need really is one.

The things we do for mates....
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They belong to a bloke? !!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Don't be embarrassed by Hello Kitty skis - I have only ever seen a pair in a ski rack in La Tania and I WANTED THEM! Ahem, I am a pensioner and too old for them really, but they looked great. Practical advice for edging - ask Spyderjon. He knows everything! Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
According to his website all Atomics (who they are made by) are 3 degrees.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mark a length of edge with a felt pen.

Gently rub with a stone at your guessed setting.

If the ink comes off evenly you've got it; all off the bottom edge then increase the number; top edge, decrease the number.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@cstreat actually they're his misses. She is mad about it. Literally has the boots, skis and ski wear. Thankfully never skied with them yet but I will have to eventually.

@bev bish I'm too embarrassed to ask Jon Embarassed

@Claude B where did you find out they were made by atomic? I've searched for ages to find the actual maker. My original thought was dynostar as I've seen pairs of them floating around with prints on them. I would of thought 1,3 would be to aggressive for the type of skis they are but if they are made by atomic then they'll just shove them through their pre-setup machine.

@altis cheers for that. I'm aware of the marker test just trying to avoid buying more than the required angle guides.[/b]
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just googled. Search on Atomic Hello Kitty Skis anyway, mostly abroad.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cheers Claude B I'll work on that basis
I wouldn't admit you know that wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
thankfully my 5 year old hasn't seen this thread, she'd be nagging me to get her a pair Smile
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Stop posting about such things or Kooky will want a pair Shocked
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Scarpa wrote:
Stop posting about such things or Kooky will want a pair Shocked

Tell the truth now, it's really you that wants them ..... Toofy Grin
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@windymiller, They would go with my bargain new bright pink spotted fartbag Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy