Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ekosport.co.uk - Anybody used Them ?

Poster: A snowHead
Hello has anybody purchased from

Ekosport.co.uk

Has anybody returned an item to them as they state "easy 14 day return" do you have to pay postage to return ?

Thanks all.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A friend of mine got a great deal on some Rossy Pursuit 14s last week from these guys. They seem happy with service and product. Cant comment on returns policy.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Same bought from them, happy and not had to return. Big French retailer based in the Alps somewhere, Eurosport.fr is their main site I believe.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have bought from them, not needed to return anything.

They are based just outside Albertville.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have used them twice now. They have some good deals. I just bought a new helmet yesterday in fact. I was also wondering about the return policy. Hopefully I don't have to use it!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
DON'T use their .co.uk site - the exchange rates are cr*p. Use the ekosport.fr instead.

We've had lots of gear from them over the years and they are usually (but not always) very competitive. Have bought via the website and at their shop near Albertville. Never had to return anything, but would assume you have to pay shipping.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You can't order on the fr site for UK delivery.

Bought some skis last weekend arrived Thursday. They don't seem to respond to contact form messages.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Little Martin wrote:
You can't order on the fr site for UK delivery.

If that is correct then it is a recent change. We've done this MANY times.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bought a couple of jackets and some kids ski trousers recently from this site and was very happy with the service. Great prices and fast delivery.

Look out for offer codes, I got 10% and 15% off my orders.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The UK/FR delivery change happened a few months back - there was a complete website revamp and the prices were aligned with the correct exchange rates. They also now charge your card in GBP through a UK subsidiary, and have their own UK office and staff.

Still a great site; I've spent a good few hundred pounds with them in the past 6 months. Haven't needed to use returns tho' so can't comment on that.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ekosport.fr has a shop at Frontenex (just outside of Albertville) close to exit 24 off the autoroute and the peage at St Helene sur Isere here's a link via google maps https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?oe=UTF8&vpsrc=0&gl=fr&t=h&ie=UTF8&msa=0&z=17&hl=fr&mid=zPo74jyf52LM.kxiHGzFqxrd0

Lots of bargains to be had there. I've recently got skis for my daughter ... There's a huge range of equipment. Recommended at least buying in person.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I bought my board boots from them last year. I got a really good deal too. No need for return.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi all,
bought a salomon jacket from the .fr website last year and had no worries at all, quick, tracked delivery to the UK and good prices.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I bought some Millet ski touring pants from them.
Really great service, very quick and helpful. They have some great deals on skis if you don't mind them being from last season. I was really tempted with a pair of Atomic Centurys, very good price.......must resist....must resist
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I used the last year, no problems. But I have not returned anything.
snow conditions
Thanks for your help, I see in there terms that return postage Is buyers responsibility, so have to make sure sizing is correct.
snow report
Got my trousers from them last year. Save me about £80-100. At checkout I remember it switched to Euros so I paid the Euro price and my credit card did the conversion. With the exchange rate they were even cheaper.

Most UK stores make you pay for return delivery cost. That's standard. Find a shop in UK, try the stuff on and order from ekosport. (yes I know its killing the high street)
snow report
Am now in process of returning a couple of things that didn't fit. Its a bit 'last century' in terms of returns process.

Call up, get a returns authorisation number (logging into your account and using the web option to return/exchange doesn't seem to be attached to anything at Ekosport's end), and all you can do is refund, no exchange option.

They seem a bit confused and told me that there was no refund of the original delivery cost on my order, although their Ts & Cs (and the relevant legislation) contradict that, so I'll see what happens there.

If I'd thought a bit more, I'd have ordered all the possible sizes and sent back the non-fitting stuff rather than having to swap. I'm not very au-fait with the whole 'buying clothes on the web' thing!
ski holidays
Another one to look at is www.Glisshop.co.uk I ordered my new skis from them and got £125 off RRP. They are based in France as well.

I thought it had to be some kind of catch until they were delivered and they're lovely!
latest report
@HoneyBunny, yes I used Glisshop this year as well for a pair of skis in their summer sale. Delivered no bother and they were just as per the website.
ski holidays
I've used Glisshop & Sport Conrad this year to buy skis including once for returns, I found both of them excellent. There's a discount code for Ekosport in this months telegraph ski magazine "telegraph" for between 10-16.5% discount depending on spend.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy