Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eurosport TV article

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Fascinating TV article with Didier Cuche interviewing a ski technician. Didn't understand most of it, but fascinating none the less. Hope it is available on catch-up but if not, all welcome to drop round to watch on record.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, watched it too and you don't realise what goes on behind the scenes - it's another world!

I've seen similar items related to xc and for big teams like Norway they have an entire operation following the athletes round the world cup circuit
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
what was the programme called ?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It was part of the FIS piece for the mens downhill in lake Louise I think, either that or the women's 2nd run in aspen
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The tech. Guy took around 20 new season skis and 20 last season skis to test in S. America. Chose 20 of skiers favourites. Then takes approx. 8hrs to prep each pair. Shocked obviously, wouldn't do as good a job as those two ladies in that other thread but still...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Dougie, Watched it - was amazed how much info he gave away, fascinating insight into WC Skiing Tech's......8 hours prep/ pair of factory Head ski's and all the data going back seasons previous etc etc. I've got it on my Sky+, will be watching this bit again tonight. It was the Didier Cuche filler due to Mens GS start being delayed 20 mins from Lake Louise.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy