Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Buddy required for 'Mature' intermediate looking to grab a week - 3rd Jan - NOW SORTED!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Im a 63 yr old, looking to getaway for the first week in the new year . Theres loads of bargains just about to hit the sites but as a singleton they dont want to know you.
I'm a skier much less brave than I have been in the past but still able to get around
Non smoker , fully house-trained and an omnivor and I enjoy a glass of red wine and a beer but not much past 10.30 nowadays.
The deals Im looking at are all sub £450, at resorts like Les Arcs, La Plagne Tignes and Val d'Isere departing Ex Gatwick or Stansted .. interested in a roomshare and somewhere cheap??

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 17-12-14 15:24; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi @Thirsty,

If you don't find a ski buddy then it might be worth having a look at our website - link below.

We've got chalet spaces available for those dates and we're running a no single supplement offer so might be a good option?

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ditto, I'm looking for a ski buddy that week, Ill PM you.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi, also looking for buddy...in early jan also. in 60s also,,the problems l find with buddies .is flying from diff airports ,l want a flight and half board deal!! like to fly from bristol or birmingham .l went to la plagne last year so would like any other resort. l went with skiworld last year on my own, last minute it was cheap too! half board.. it could be hard to get sub 500 pounds with own room this year? l think ice-fire dont include flights? independent tranfers can be a nightmare!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

independent tranfers can be a nightmare!

to big resorts there are choices - bus, shared transfers, sometimes train is possible.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@zbig9, You're right that we don't include flights and transfers with our holidays so that everyone can choose the flights or airports which suit them best.

We can however help with flight suggestions and we organise shared transfers which work really well for solo travellers or small groups. Often for groups travelling from different airports the easiest is to meet at Grenoble or Geneva and then share a transfer.

If you think that the chalets would suit please feel free to ping me across an e-mail with your travel preferences and I can send you through some suggestions . . .

Happy planning!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@zbig9, I've PM'd
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
went solo with Ice and fire last feb the transfer they organized was very good...as the person I arranged to meet went from a different airport ... we met at GENEVA ... had a brill time in la plagne
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
dushka63 wrote:
went solo with Ice and fire last feb the transfer they organized was very good...as the person I arranged to meet went from a different airport ... we met at GENEVA ... had a brill time in la plagne

Thanks for the tip. Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Am also looking if anyone wants to buddy up with me, male age 50 , prefer to drive looking for a bargain
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy