Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Admin - Please delete this thread

Poster: A snowHead
Hey everyone

If anyone is there 27 Dec - 3 Jan and would be happy to snowboard with a novice (blues/reds) let me know!
Snowboarding alone just isn't the same..

Also happy to meet for apres Smile

See you there!!

Carole

P.S. I have accommodation - please do not email about spare rooms Smile

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 24-12-14 16:35; edited 3 times in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try UCPA/Action outdoors (uk site) they have centres in tignes and val disere. Good prices for shared rooms 4-6 in each and tuition at good price if you want. The basic price includes hire and full board
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers for the info - I'm just looking for snowbuddies now:)

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Sun 14-12-14 20:04; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
CarrieM wrote:
Cheers for the info - I have all my own kit and I'm not looking for instruction, just somewhere to stay, good snow and some apres Smile

Looks like you'll be booking Tignes, then:-
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=112438&start=160
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Even if you do have your own gear and don't want instruction @CarrieM, UCPA is still great value. You don't have to take lessons, it's sooo cheap just to add them, I've skied for over 30 years and still benefited from my week there last year. I also got great rossignol sassy 7 all mountain skis to use which I loved and kept my own until I joined the EoSB the week after. In fact if I was just going to UCPA I wouldn't bother taking my own skis just my boots. Saves on ski carriage too. Also the lessons are good for meeting peole if you are on your own also sharing rooms, all very social.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for the info - I have accommodation now - just looking for people to board with Smile

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Sun 14-12-14 20:05; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Check out this hotel I've found using the iPhone app from Booking.com:

http://www.booking.com/app_link/hotel/fr/les-seracs.html?aid=332731&checkin=2014-12-27;checkout=2015-01-03;group_adults=1;app_hotel_id=257446;label=share_icon
For this time of year you're gonna be expensive. How about this?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Or have a look on www.appartatignes.com. It's a small company renting out aparents in tignes.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for the info - I have accommodation now - just looking for people to board with Smile
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Carole it says you are in Madrid, have you any opinion on sierra Nevada as a destination for boarders?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Pete - I haven't been there yet but I know some Spanish guys that go every year. It's not the Alps that's for sure and I think there are a few flat areas but if you're local, it's a good option. I'm heading down there in the New Year Smile

Try the links below:

http://www.worldsnowboardguide.com/resorts/spain/sierranevada/

http://www.worldsnowboardguide.com/resorts/spain/sierranevada/resort_reviews.cfm
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi Carrie,
Did you find anyone yet? I am a solo skier looking to join a group also.
I am a 28 y/o male teacher. Happy to ski anything, and beers/apres is always good too!
The dates you're hoping to go are perfect, please do get in touch with more deats if you're still looking.
Cheers,
Ian (Hertfordshire)
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Ian - I have accommodation - I'm just looking for people to snowboard with Smile
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@CarrieM, make sure you add your details to the snowbuddy - it's meant to help snowHeads meet up in resort.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
CarrieM, ask on the snow report thread :- http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=112438&start=280
latest report
Great thanks!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy