Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anybody been on a Club Med ski Holiday?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am considering a week in la Plagne or Les Menuires mid January-- have been to both these resorts--but never with Club Med-- has anybody had any experience of their holidays? Puzzled
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Julieanne, sorry can't help except to suggest the brand new Club Med in Vallandry (Les Arcs) as another possibility if you wanted to go somewhere new. It just opened before Xmas. The Peisey / Vallandry end of Les Arcs is good when the weather is bad as it might well be mid-Jan (tree line skiing) and you've always got the Vanoise Express on the door step if you wanted to pop over to LP for a day or 2.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks,kuwait ian! It is just an idea so far---and yesterday I have been investigating the Espace Lumiere of the Southern French Alps--as I have never been there. Was reading a thread on here about chalet-ski.co.uk which was so recommended-- but they are full up in January.
Thinking about going independently to that region now (Easyjet to Nice?), as there are a couple of friends coming along-- and we are trying to go where the snow is good and the weather possibly good too! (a lot to ask in January??) Confused
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have been on a few Club Med holidays several years back (Chamonix, VdI, Tignes, Les Arcs2000). I always had a good time. I think they are good value considering you can eat as much as you like full-board (the food is good) and ski lessons/lift pass are included. The clientele is very international and it is very easy to make friends. let me know if you need more info.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowman, Thanks-- am very tempted--but it may be a bit too expensive for my friends (one of whom only wants a 4 day trip)...though I think it is good value.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy