Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

This could be my last chance, looking to stow away any week in January???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have been left as a lone skier (not quite as bad as the lone gunman but not far off)
girlfriend not going this year, leaving me to find my own holiday.
but like most, the single supps are a killer, so,
If any groups are short of a 38yr old male who is a good skier (and can pay, but not bill gates)
and like's the apres ski or
another solo skier who would like to share a room (I'm on the top bunk though!!!)
then please post a reply (I will be checking every 20 mins, give or take)
or e-mail me at:-
steve-paula@supanet.com

look forward to hearing from you's

all the best

steve b Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skiboy1967, welcome to snowHeads snowHead .
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skiboy1967, Welcome to snowHead . I can't help you in your quest, but you may want to get folks to send you a PM on SH's and take out your personal e-mail address from your post. All snowHead are really nice people BTW, but lots of other folk drop in here from time to time Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
28th Jan there's a crowd of us heading to Snowbird/Alta in Utah. You'd be welcome to join in! (there's a link in my signature for more info)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:
28th Jan there's a crowd of us heading to Snowbird/Alta in Utah. You'd be welcome to join in! (there's a link in my signature for more info)

thanks for the offer, but I think I would like to stay in europe

all the best
steve
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skiboy1967, we have just booked on Ryanair to Salzburg--then by shared taxi to Lofer (Austria)-- it's a small-ish resort( but the British ski team train there)-- and we are staying in a hotel on the mountain (no night -life except in hotel-TV-videos, scrabble?)--leaving from Sansted on 8th January and returning eve of 13th----our group so far consists of 2 females (older than you!-- and a man from Glasgow--)-- all fairly good skiers-let me know if you'd like to join us-- Blush
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cheers julieanne, it was very nice of you to post a reply
I may have found someone to share an appartment a bit later in Jan, poss in chamonix
many thanks
steve
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy