Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

anybody with a space Jan/Feb 2006??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all

Due to my mate breaking his arm - I am now looking for a holiday for myself, and its proving extremely difficult.
If anyone has room/space for a reasonable snowboarder 34 M, in their party please could you let me know.
Im not worried where you may be going, but for ease, gatwick is preferred airport, or even better, southampton, or bournemouth.

The age group would probably be best suited from late 20's onwards, as these days, my partying till 4am is somewhat scarce! - Gulp - i am my dad...

thanks

Mark
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey Mark....

I'm in the same position (see my post imaginatively titled "desperately seeking snow buddies") and would love to join a party of like-minded people. So do let me know if you have any luck! I'm 32 and used to ride lots, but last year didn't get any snow at all, so am determined that this year will be different.

Em
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Em

Well, so far theres 2 of us. If we could get a few more interested, then perhaps we should book something between us?!
So if anyone has an interest to board or ski with complete strangers! then drop me a line, or reply on here.

The suggested dates will remain between jan and feb, with an emphasis on keeping costs down <im definately turning into my dad>....
So come on everyone, dont be shy..Imagine the fun at the airport trying to second guess who's supposed to be going...!

Mark
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mark_h, welcome to snowHeads. snowHead

It is a shame that there hasn't been much of a response to your thread so far, but I'm sure something will happen.

If you are fixed on those dates then this next bit won't help, but there is a big snowHeads event at the end of the season that you'd be welcome to go to - see details on the EOSB in the events forum. For those that can't do that week/prefer BSM, there is also the BLAM the week before.

Anyway, hope you get something sorted and enjoy your time on here. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There are a bunch of guys going to Champery on the 20th of Jan for a week - Mid thirties to late 40's- there is no room at their chalet - it reminds me more of a shed than a chalet - the prefer mornings to afternoons - unless it is afternoon when they wake up....I dont know about accom there for you though. Just an idea.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
mark_h wrote:

So if anyone has an interest to board or ski with complete strangers!

Mark

That'll never happen !
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi, im off to morzine 14 jan for 1 week. There may be space in the chalet if your interested. send me a message.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Mark!

I'm another 'deperate' person looking for some buddies too!! Sad state of affairs isn't it?!!

If you're looking for more people...I'm definitely up for it!

PM me, or email me at wns198@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Nick.

PS. I'm 26 m...
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
there was space in the chalet I'm going to. 8th-15th Jan, Les Gets. Don't know what the current status is though - best to contact owners direct. www.tressud.com.
last i heard it was me (34M skier) and one other single (dunno who this is, their age, gender, skier/boarder).
Disclaimer: no commercial interest, just happy returning customer.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Nick -- I'm putting together a group for Feb 4th, check out my post if you're interested.

em x
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi, we may well have a spare room going cheap, will be in chamonix valley 28jan-11feb 1k from le tour. driving out in mini bus...ages 15-45 four of us and (smoking) dog. proficient to beginer monoskiers, like off piste and pizza from STONE BAR ARGENTIERE.mmm
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy