Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The one peice returns..

Poster: A snowHead
These are deffo better than the 80s ones, i got red one last season and it was a revelation. Check them out before you slag them off: www.oneskee.com
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Ski88, I take it you have an interest in oneskee then?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No professional interest no, just like their suits and googled for other reviews when this site came up. Was a bit disappointing to see them being dissed when I've found them to be a decent suit
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
martinm wrote:
@Ski88, I take it you have an interest in oneskee then?

I assume no interest in a calendar either. Only three years too late to reply to the original post. Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I only joined this site today - like I said I googled oneskee and this post came up first which is why i joined to comment on it
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Ski88, which makes folks think you are just pimping the site.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well I'm not involved anyway so no worries just wanted to fight their corner as I like the suit -also actually didn't realise it was from 2014 lol. If it's not allowed I'll delete it
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ski88 wrote:
I only joined this site today - like I said I googled oneskee and this post came up first which is why i joined to comment on it

Well, Welcome to Snowheads. Happy

We are all nice (well most are ) but this site does get a lot of 1st time posters promoting goods (kitchens etc) so we are always a little suspicious.

At least you have came back on to let us know you are genuine. Since you are new, I advise you have a look at the Snow Events page and the bashes. They are great fun.

I look forward to lots of friendly chit chat and sorry I doubted you. Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
No worries thanks mate. Like your username too, I used to live in Partick for a while but was before I used to ski so never experienced skiing in Scotland. I'll take a look through the site thanks
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski88 wrote:
No worries thanks mate. Like your username too, I used to live in Partick for a while but was before I used to ski so never experienced skiing in Scotland. I'll take a look through the site thanks

Not far from me. I'm in North Kelvinside now. Use to live in Patrick while at gla.ac.uk in Fordyce st just off Dumbarton Rd.

User name is because I live in Glasgow and I have one eye Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
pam w wrote:
those pyjama-style onesies are horrific. Exceptionally unflattering. One of those and a Go-Pro would complete the teletubby look. I've never been able to see the point even for the indoor ones - have to take the whole thing off to do a pee!

Why are you wearing a Go Pro to have a pee?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thornyhill wrote:
pam w wrote:
those pyjama-style onesies are horrific. Exceptionally unflattering. One of those and a Go-Pro would complete the teletubby look. I've never been able to see the point even for the indoor ones - have to take the whole thing off to do a pee!

Why are you wearing a Go Pro to have a pee?

It is either that or hold it in since 24th Nov 2014 Happy
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Everybody to there own! i wont be swapping my one piece any time shortly!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ha it has a 2 way zip lol so peeing is no worry Very Happy rolling eyes
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Ski88, Probably depends if you stand up or sit down to pee....or use your Go Pro for that matter.
snow report
yorkshirelad wrote:
I skied with my close freind for the last 5 years...the first two of those he wore the same kit as above and skis from 1978 !! he got many a odd look in lift ques, some even took photos of him when we did La tania... he's now wearing modern kit...

there's two old chaps in Champlouc who have really old kit as well, have been told they are the sons of the woman who owns the land on which the pistes are !!!!

you can take the man out of Yorkshire, but you cant take Yorkshire out of the man
ski holidays
@GlasgowCyclops, Coincidence I am still working at gla.ac.uk Cool
snow report
I wear bib pants & onesie thermal underneath.
peeing can be tricky if the stalls are full... + you need to avoid dribbling on your bib!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy