Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

powdermonkeyuk.com ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm after a pair a water ski sized off piste skis and came across the above website, prices are ok but not great. However they claim to do free delivery and price match any other store.

I'm a bit wary about sites with claims that appear a bit too good to be true, anyone know if they actually exist ? or even better anyone bought from them.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Prices don't seem that good at all!! 650 pounds for skis?! What's too good to be true about that? Plus none of them are water ski size wink And ony Rossignol Puzzled

Judging by reasonably active FB and Twitter feeds I'd assume they're probably real though, but you could always try calling them up?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi guys, Simon from Powder Monkey here! We're real enough! Based in Surrey. We try and be as competitive as we can . Feel free to call me on 0203 289 2860 or drop me an email at Simon@powdermonkeyuk.com if you need any help with choosing them. The delivery is free but we can't price match foreign based websites, only UK. Hope that helps! Cheers. Simon.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Smoke that pork product Toofy Grin If I were of a suspicious nature I'd be thinking along the lines of a 'straw post' . . . but given the time delay 'tween OP and response I'll give @Powdermonkeywebsite, a benefit of doubt . . . welcome and stay in touch (with admin too), just don't push the pork wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank you! 'In The Snow' magazine are running an editorial about us in the December 2014 issue of their magazine, so look out for us! Feel free to follow on Twitter/Facebook etc.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Masque wrote:
Smoke that pork product Toofy Grin If I were of a suspicious nature I'd be thinking along the lines of a 'straw post' . . . but given the time delay 'tween OP and response I'll give @Powdermonkeywebsite, a benefit of doubt . . . welcome and stay in touch (with admin too), just don't push the pork wink

Sorry to be dumb, but what's a straw post ?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Not at all. We were thinking the same thing!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I think They may (and happy to be corrected) that someone posts a question which is then replied to by a new member who is pimping their own product/business. Kind of like

Person A. "Does anyone know anyone who sells golden eggs"

Person B. (who actually knows or is in fact person B). "Yes we sell golden eggs, take a look here"
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy