Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Piste Office - Close your eyes ladies :-)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@PaulC1984, Brilliant.
It would look something like that if I carried out my earlier threat, except I don't dance that well.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@robapplegate, haha yes uncanny how you mentioned pants and stilettos!! Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have a feeling we have stumbled on a theme for the new Snowheads calendar!! Toofy Grin
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm in
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ansta1 wrote:
I'm in

Maybe if your not in it, the calendar might sell better wink

Anyone fancy hiring the ski-bunnies for a few days snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@speed098, Obviously being a married and devoted husband I couldn't possibly comment...... but HELL YES Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
speed098 wrote:
ansta1 wrote:
I'm in

Maybe if your not in it, the calendar might sell better wink

Anyone fancy hiring the ski-bunnies for a few days snowHead

Point 1 - You are almost certainly correct

Point 2 - I am happy to give one of them the evening off in Feb, think I can cope with the 2 for one night.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@ansta1,

Point 1 - Im sure the ladies will by it for the comedy value or anyone on here who is Bulimic to help with their daily dose of vomiting!

Point 2 - Remember to take Zardoz, teflon lube is the best - be careful not to over apply however as you may jump on board in an over excited manner and find yourself hitting your head on the head board! (I feel another helmet thread 'cuming' on!)

Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy