Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I quite like this ski holiday competition lark.....

Poster: A snowHead
Thanks Ski Total - I have won the ski show draw for a trip to Flaine! Toofy Grin

This follows up from a trip won to Formigal a couple of years back!

Apart from a little bit of gloating I just wanted to show that real people do win the prizes, so it is worth entering them!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 21-11-14 13:15; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not when you're up against that sort of luck Evil or Very Mad wink Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Where is Claimed!?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Edit to follow! Ruddy predictive text!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well done Mister T. Seen that comp floating about on their FB page but I never bothered to enter. Must make an effort next time
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@Mister T, I hope you have entered the snowheads comp snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I won a copy of the new Jeremy Jones DVD in a caption competition on Whitelines the other week. I consider this training for the SH compo, Mister T has merely peaked too early, merely winning a holiday while I intend to win the gold-standard prize: a SH T-shirt
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Last year at the MCN bike show i entered a comp to win a new bike, imagine my surprise when six months later I got a phone call from MCN reminding me about entering the win a bike comp.........

heart racing and having to sit down I thought "wooooooopohhoooooooooo"

"We want to offer you 12months subscription for the price of 6"

Bugg er!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@ADESki, haha I know what I would have told them to do - lets put it this way, they would have needed a bike stand Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@PaulC1984,
Quite, strangely enough I 'm not a subscriber!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@ADESki, Slightly off topic are you heading to moto gp at donnington next year?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
More likely going to either Brands or Snetterton for BSB/WSB, will need to check diary. For Motogp Assen is nearer!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@ADESki, Happy, should be good at donnington before it heads to wales in 2016, that will be a fair treck then!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Wales looks good on paper! But from the East of the East the cross country road trip makes it very unattractive for a weekend. Not to mention the local cheif superintendent being so biker friendly (cant remmember his name!).
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@ADESki, Just get a bigger bike and drive faster than him Happy. If I remember right, as long as you go faster than 148mph, gatso's cant get you Happy. I have lemans to look forward too next year, the TT is next on the list too. Sorry @Mister T, Hijacked your thread Happy
ski holidays
I won a pair of skis through Fall-Line magazine last year. I was practicing using that app that scans those square bar codes. The competition had finished but they had started a new one under the same scan code. I've always worried that it was a mistake and they'll want them back one day!
snow report
I won £500's worth of ski boots inc fitting at Pro Feet with Mark Warner earlier this year. I was WELL chuffed! First proper thing I've ever won in 41 years.

Many congrats @Mister T, hope you have an amazing time Very Happy
latest report
@Mister T, I rekon I can fit in my double ski tube - Ill pay for the extra baggage allowance if youll take me Happy
latest report
I won an Ipad mini last year at the ski and snowboard show Smile
snow report
I won a set of Goodyear winter tyres in the ski show competition this year at the Ski Show in London. They have now arrived at a garage in Portsmouth and we are waiting to fix a time to go and fit them onto our car - our set, which OH had just fitted onto the car the morning I had the e mail telling me I had won, are two years old now so life in them still for this year but these will be good to have.
latest report
I won a ski holiday from a ski magazine and Barclays Bank in 1996 - that's why we've skied for the last 18 years - absolutely true.

Also won two rally school days around the same time - couldn't win a raffle these days though!!!
snow report
My OH is now very happy with the set of Goodyear winter tyres that I won and which were fitted onto his car at a garage in Portsmouth yesterday. Makes you realise that it is sometimes worth the faff of entering these competitions. Just need to see if we can get the existing winters that are just two years old sold.
snow report
oofaafuu wrote:
I won a ski holiday from a ski magazine and Barclays Bank in 1996 - that's why we've skied for the last 18 years - absolutely true.

Also won two rally school days around the same time - couldn't win a raffle these days though!!!

^^ If I'd won Barclays Bank in 1996, I'd have been skiing continuously for the last 18 years wink
ski holidays
Laughing Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy