Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Replacement ear pads for Bolle helmet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI, my son has been using his helmet this summer at the dry slope and took the ear pads off and put them in 'a safe place' . Unfortunately we have now lost one and I can't find anywhere that can source a replacement. I don't want to have to buy another helmet for the sake of a £3 foam ear pad - has anyone got any advice on how/where I can source a replacement?

Nothing doing on the internet, and shop that I bought the helmets from has no idea.

Help!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Asked Bollé or local distributor?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks, am trying both, but neither brining much success. I can't believe I'm the first person to have this problem.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Also related, I lost one of my atomic ones, apparently they don't do spares! I'm surprised that during manufacturing they don't end up with some spares.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy