Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

24th Dec - 28th Dec: 33y/o intermediate skier looking for a spare bed over Xmas!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, fellow SnowHeads.. I'm Simon, bit new to the boards but was wondering if anyone is looking for an extra body to help fill a chalet /room over Christmas.. Don't finish work until the evening of the 23rd but strongly considering jumping on a flight for early 24th and being on the slopes for at least a couple of days over Xmas. Intermediate skier, happy with reds and benign blacks but not confident at off-piste or anything more flashy for the time being. Have most of my own kit but would need to hire poles and skis in resort. Not fussed on where I go, only experienced the Alps so far, so if anyone can take pity on a solo skier over Christmas then it would be hugely appreciated! I'm a vet by trade, so apart from the obvious financial payment for room space, I'm more than happy to cure any sick pets you may have brought with you, or alternately share hilarious veterinary anecdotes over a vin chaud or six. Proof that I'm not some sort of murderer (i.e a reference from a friend) available if anyone's interested! Sociable and willing to pitch in if self-catered, would love a group of a similar age but also more than happy to muck in with families or older groups.
All the best & hope everyone's excited about this year's snow trips...
Simon
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi @simon_knowles18,

If you don't find a group to share with then we have one room remaining in our Chalet Bluebell for that week which I would be happy to offer with no single supplement for your dates.

Details of the chalet are below - please get in touch for prices etc.

Happy planning!
Heather
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Heather - sorry no link below: could you reattach it? And thankyou for the kind offer!
Simon
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ignore me... it's in your signature! sorry..
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No worries - drop me an e-mail via the website if you've got any questions. Happy planning!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi@simon_knowles18, @Snow and Sunshine, did you finalise things? I'm looking for similar.. Bit late though! I was expecting to be paragliding. Normal and can provide references too! Very Happy
Judith
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Judith,

We still have one rooms left for those dates in Chalet Bluebell - details via our website www.ice-fire.co.uk. Do get in touch if you think it might suit - we're happy to offer the room with no single supplement for a solo skier.

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy