Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New lifts on the Milky Way ... with the 2006 Winter Olympics in prospect

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
With the 2006 Turin Winter Games just two months ahead, Sauze d'Oulx and Sestriere have new chairlifts on offer. Sansicario and Claviere have upgraded their facilities, too. Snow-making and snow-parks have been upgraded and built.

If you like photos of pylons and building sites, and want to read more about what's been constructed, this report from Ropeways.net has more.

If there's anyone out there who can report on the changes in prospect for the Olympics, it would be interesting to read more.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
the 2 man lift in sauze has finally been upgraded............thank god, about 10 years to late though!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Going to Sauze on Jan 29 looking forward to it. I've heard that the lift system was a bit archaic but maybe this is going to sort it out.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
halfhand, were there the week before and believe me they needed this lift upgrade desperately..................you'll miss all the fun of carrying all your kit onto a 2 man lift! Laughing NehNeh
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That 'run off' lift out of Sauze was a legend.

Hope its going to a museum , or better still, somewhere in Scotland!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Agree with T-Dub, first time I did that lift in Sauze I tried to put the skis on the snow/wooden platform and had them thrown on my lap by a liftie. I was concerned all the way up as did not know how I was to get off. Now I think I'll miss it if only to watch the expression on the other virgins faces before they dissembark.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy