Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lyon to meribel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,can anyone suggest the cheapest way of getting to meribel from Lyon airport return ,the alti bus doesn't run on the 13 December but does for the return trip on dec 20,so far car hire looks the best.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You can have a look on our site for shared transfers (findtransfers.com), basically anyone going towards the Tarentaise could take you as far as Moutiers and then you can jump on the bus or get a taxi.

Other site you can have a look on is covoiturage.fr which is a car pooling site.

Have fun in Meribel! Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You want the cheapest and time is not a consideration then get the bus (10euro IIRC) to Lyon Part Dieu station, the train to Moutiers (30 euro) and the resort bus upto meribel (probably a surprising amout)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@johnE, Moutiers to Meribel is 12 euros single or 20.4 euros return
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all,think hiring a small car could still be best as it's only my son and I with no big luggage.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@cefnycoed, Try a car hire comparison site such as www.carrentals.co.uk to find the best deals , we rented one from Lyon a few weeks ago and it is a very easy journey and well signposted back to the airport.
You have to catch the shuttle bus from either terminal at Lyon to the car hire area, I think they are in car park 5, but it is pretty obvious where to get off.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy