Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is it snowing yet ?

Poster: A snowHead
I thought I'd better ask. Toofy Grin
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No. Due to el nino, and the jet stream moving south the BBc reckoned that it is unlikely to snow in the Alps until mid-January.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
emwmarine wrote:
No. Due to el nino, and the jet stream moving south the BBc reckoned that it is unlikely to snow in the Alps until mid-January.
Sad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes, it is here
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
NeddySkiGoon wrote:
emwmarine wrote:
Sad

Although I did just make that up.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Snow in my garden on Sunday, having fallen a few days previously. Who cares?

Meaningless right now.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
under a new name wrote:
Snow in my garden on Sunday, having fallen a few days previously. Who cares?

Meaningless right now.

In terms the wider season for sure, but a bit of the white stuff stops the natives getting twitchy. Very Happy

To that end I think all weather updates should include the traditional Crystal rep comment. "Definitely due to snow Wednesday night" as in the day before all the staff are off for the day and are not around to be questioned.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The agents Skiline are sending an email around today claiming 'Massive Dumps of Snow Across the Alps'. So it must be true. Or maybe that's their forecast? wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@emwmarine, not funny! Shocked
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Well we are going to Salzburg area for New Year and at the least I would like conditions to cool down in the 10 day forecast but that doesn't seem to be happening. Don't think we will be booking so early in the season again.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
5RED wrote:
@emwmarine, not funny! Shocked

Of course it's funny, when you see people posting in a panic in November about how mistaken they were to book their ski holiday for the new year.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
You may want to consider Canada this year instead. It's already dumping... check out this clip from the opening day at Revelstoke Mountain Resort two days ago.
http://gohelicatskiing.com/2014/12/01/opening-day-revelstoke-mountain-resort/
Awesome!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
It's been a Bumper start to the season - 3 metres of snow has fallen across the Alps

I know this cos a TO told me
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@intermediate, i had 3 massive dumps this morning. Been in Scotland, I blame the fish suppers.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Scottish mountains looking quite white this morning! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That's a bit of a bonus after writing off November Confused
snow report
emwmarine wrote:

What are the winning Lotto numbers this coming Saturday?
snow report
Surely the jet stream would have had to move north for it to have an impact, just saying like Happy (Even though it was a made up comment)
snow conditions
Off on the 21st dec - a lot can happen before then but until I get my feet on that (hopefully) snowy french land I will be anxiously clicking forecasts!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy