Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Season in Val Thorens

Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a long term accommodation in the three valleys. I prefer VT but open up for other options if they fit me better.
I didn't find many apartments to rent for the entire season, and most of the ones I found are for 4+ people which makes the price pretty high. I found a couple of 'shared' places for a reasonable price (around 2-3k euros) but I'm not sure if it'll work for me.

I plan to work remotely, so I'll need a decent internet connection and a place that can provide me the ability to do that. I don't mind sharing an apartment if I know who I'm sharing with and that I'll be able to work from there, but from what I've seen - the shared apartments (at least in VT) are really small and crowded, and living with other 3 guys might be problematic in terms of what I need.

Any tips of where I might find what I'm looking for would be highly appreciated.
Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Which winter are you looking for - this winter or 2015/16?

To be honest you've left it a little late now for this winter, most decent places will have gone a couple of months ago.

Are you willing to expand your search to Brides-les-Bains? You would need to get a lift into Meribel each to day to access the skiing, but you will get much more for your money, there would still be a good social life, and there would probably still be a bit more availability there.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There are still places left in Val Thorens, meribel and Couchevel for the season, the only "problem resort" in the 3Vs is La Tania!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm looking for this winter (2015). I actually started to look for it about a month ago but didn't manage to find something that fits my needs and affordable.
I saw some apartments in Brides-les-Bains. I prefer to be closer to VT but the prices are noticeably lower in Brides so I might actually go for something like that. Thought the vibe in VT is going to be different tho, no?

I thought there might be some shared apartments left / people who cancelled etc..so I'm trying to look everywhere and see if I find anything.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I spent 3 months in Brides last season. I found a studio for 520 Euros per month which far outweighed any inconvenience of being a bit out of the way. Brides isn't really a ski town but it has its own charm and in Spring it was nice to go and sit in the park after skiing in the warm sun and read a bit. There's not much of an après ski life but there are a few bars and restaurants. It's much cheaper than further up the mountain and I was there to ski.

The lift ride was fine every day; 25 minutes each way with queuing only in crazy February half term holidays. It opens half an hour before the main lifts. Access to the extremities of the 3 Valleys is pretty quick once you're up the mountain and we could be skiing in Val Thorens in well under an hour from arriving at Meribel.

The internet connection in our studio was good but we required a pay as you go system that we had to buy from Moutiers and was expensive with not a lot of data. However, most of the apartments had free wifi for a bit more money.

I wrote individually to all the private owners in town to secure the accommodation but have to tell you I did this in about July.

Good luck!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
520 euros is amazing. The prices I saw are much higher than that, even in Brides. How did you manage to find all the private owners in town? I contact a few real estate agencies (who mostly offer weekly basis accommodation) without much luck, not sure what else I can do. Do you remember the prices in VT (monthly/seasonal)?

I couldn't do that few months ago because I didn't know it's going to be possible for me to do the winter abroad. I figured some options (maybe most?) aren't available by now but I find it hard to believe that everything is full. Also worth noting that I'm going to be in VT in about 3 weeks, so I'm going to try and see apartments/talk to people while I'm there and see what comes up.

At first I didn't see Brides as a good option mostly because of the lift but I guess it's not that big of a deal, especially if you're there for a long time and you save plenty of cash. The thing that does come to mind (and I'd appreciate your take on it) is "Brides isn't really a ski town". Other than the ski (or snowboarding in my case) itself, I really want to have the experience of living in the mountains / ski town for a few months, and I have a feeling (please correct me if I'm wrong) that the vibe/atmosphere is just different between Brides and VT.

As for the apres ski life - I'm not looking to go partying every single day, but I assume having more 20-30s guys around does make a big difference, and will 'come handy' when it comes to meeting new people etc. That's my take on Brides so far, again - please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for all your input guys, really appreciated.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Via the agencies, French or British, the going rate for a bed is 500€ a month - and that means 'bed' not 'bedroom'.

Earlier in the year, you can go through the resort grapevines or sites like leboncoin to find apartments for 500 (not just one of 4 beds in it) but some resorts are already opening now, meaning there are hundreds of French workers onsite exhausting those possibilities. Sadly, I think you've zero chance of finding something outside of an agency now.

Next to Brides you also have Bozel which is nice, but a car starts becoming necessary as there isn't a lift there, just a bus to one.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You can find the private owners on the Brides Les Bains website. Look at accommodation and it's there somewhere. I can't remember exactly where but it wasn't too difficult. The owners email addresses are there and I just wrote to them proposing a long term stay. Because Brides is a spa town, its main business is from Spring onwards and so some owners don't want the hassle of weekly ski lets.
From memory I never got any replies from VT though I did contact the tourist office in St. Martin who sent me a list of seasonal lets. St. Martin is much more of a ski town and the feel of being in the mountains. I'd have to say that Brides didn't have the feel of the mountains in the same way. It's a working valley town and while there are skiers there all the time it doesn't have that vibe. As for meeting people, I wouldn't really be able to comment. I was there with my wife and apart from the bloke in the shop didn't really get to meet too many people beyond a 'hello.'
There are ski shops etc. in Brides by the way but it sounds to me like further up the mountain might suit you better, though I was quoted some crazy prices in other resorts. I think the next cheapest was about £3000 for the season. That was in La Clusaz.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bozel is nice by the way as mentioned above and the ski bus is pretty efficient taking you up to all the Courchevel stations. A bit more of a ski feel but still a valley town.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
albinomountainbadger - What is 'resort grapevines'? I read about leboncoin but the entire site is in French so I couldn't understand anything.
Also, what do you mean by 'earlier in the year'? When should I try to book? I'm asking so I'll plan it better next year.
If you can really get a decent apartment for 500 euros a month in a decent location in Val Thorens then I'm definitely paying for it in advance.

I read about Bozel but I don't want to rent a car. Again - I'm willing to pay more to be closer/in Val Thorens. It's just important for me to be able to work from there, so a place that isn't super crowded or shared with a couple of guys that party'ing all night long is my top priority, then money. Anyone here experienced living in a shared apartment?

Ade57 - I tried to do the same with VT but I found agencies not owners (maybe they rent through them?). I even emailed the VT offices about long stay and they told me to email these agencies listed on site and provided me with a list of couple. I emailed like 10 but almost none emailed back.
I agree that further up the mountain might suit better - I just hope I can afford that. The only thing that seems affordable is a shared apartment but I really hesitate to be in a 4/6 people apartment, worry that I will have 0 privacy and won't be able to work.
As for Bozel - I really don't want to rent a car and I read that you pretty much need it there. I might decide that I prefer a valley down than nothing, or my own place in a valley down rather than a shared apartment. Not dismissing anything at this point.

Thanks again.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
September to mid October really, before all the recruitment starts and people get job offers. Though you won't get anything decent in a resort centre for 500, but you may find a studio or spare room in a nice place a bit further out as Ade57 did.

The resort grapevine is facebook posts, handwritten cards stuck on supermarket walls, word of mouth and email circulars. Shame the VT office aren't very helpful, some are but depends entirely on the resort I guess.

Note that in any case local landlords advertise in their own language so if you can't handle that just save up to pay an agent.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'm willing to pay more (700? 1000?) if it means I'm in a good location within VT, but I mostly found 4 people apartments for 10-15k (for the season). That's not something I can afford, even if I'm with a friend.
Is there a big price difference when working with agents instead of owners?

Anyhow - when I'm there I'll try to open my eyes and ears for opportunities. I get the feeling that (especially if you don't speak the language) it's much easier to do that while you're there.
Some people (friends mostly) suggested I rent an apartment for 3-4 weeks and while I'm there try to find something for longer stay (if I decide to stay longer..).
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
There are beds still available in shared apartments in Val Thorens for only €2750 for the season.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
bigimot wrote:
I'm willing to pay more (700? 1000?) if it means I'm in a good location within VT, but I mostly found 4 people apartments for 10-15k (for the season). That's not something I can afford, even if I'm with a friend.
Is there a big price difference when working with agents instead of owners?

Marcellus confirms above the going agency rate for VT. I'm guessing it's 2750 for one of four beds in the place so the entire studio is sold at 11k for the season.

On leboncoin tonight, the 4-6 person studios in VT advertised by owners range between 6.5k and 8.8k (all inclusive) for the season. You can do the maths.

However, it's highly unlikely the locals' flats will have WiFi and getting it fitted will cause you no end of problems, as may paying them the rent from the UK etc.

I think you realistically have three options:
1) give up the idea of working, and slum it in a studio with some gap year kids.
2) pick somewhere cheaper than the 3valleys.
3) wait until next year and join all the resort Facebook groups and jump on any posting about a spare room.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
What about other towns around VT? is it possible to find a studio apartment for 2 for about 2-3k? Or not realistic at all?

I read a few stories about people who did a season in VT and had issues with the internet but eventually they sorted it.

As for the options you listed:
1 - You confirm my suspicion that I won't be able to work while living in a shared apartment? Is it going to be that bad?
2 - Somewhere else = Brides/Bozel or you mean different resort?
3 - How is this different than 1? It's still a shared apartment with people I don't know, isn't it?
snow conditions
1) Marcellus above gets good feedback, I think someone like him would do their best to put similar people together in a property. Thing is these are tiny studios designed for four people on a week's holiday. They don't have the storage or anywhere near the space for 4 people to live together for five months. Look at the fridges - one half-height unit under a worktop, you won't even get a shelf each. A desk will clearly be out of the question and even the sofa will be someone's bed. Even with the most considerate flatmates in the world I have no idea how you'd get any work done.
A sub-option here would be to take an entire room in a larger apartment, then you've some private space. But as this counts as two beds expect to pay 5k for it.

2) Different resort really, Ade57 said he found La Clusaz cheaper for example. VT might be the cheapest resort of the 3Vs but it's still the 3Vs.

3) People advertising spare rooms tend to be those who've gone native after a few seasons, taken an annual let on a bigger place than they need and want to recoup some cash in the winter months. Their older years suggest they may have moved on from partying every night, probably have more responsible jobs that require their attention, and may be coupled up or dog owners so all in all a nicer environment to get your head down. As they live there all year round, you're buying into an established home rather than a sparsely furnished studio with mismatched cutlery.
ski holidays
@bigimot, I think you'll struggle to get work done in a studio apartment shared with three others. You would probably need to work on the basis that most of your flat mates will be quite sociable during the season, so I'd expect at least one hungover person lounging around a few mornings a week. Plus there will be a lack of space - ski/board gear for four people for a season does take up room, and your 'desk' will likely be a kitchen table covered with everything else. Likely the couch will be a sofa bed for two, and usually set up as beds rather than somewhere to sit.

I think you'd more likely want a studio for just you and one other person, who you know will give you space and time to work. But that pushes the price up, and you need to find the right person.

Sorry, not trying to put a downer on it!

In a shared apartment with your own room you will have much more control of your own space, and can just close your door to get on with work. But it would still be very sociable. Unfortunately it'll be hard to find something like that for this season now - but don't give up, scour leboncoin and others and you may get lucky!

I like the idea above of renting something for a few weeks there and looking hard - ideally somewhere you can have a look at VT, further down the valley, and in Brides etc.

Good luck!
snow report
I see what you guys are saying, so it seems like I do need my own apartment or at least a room. 5k isn't something I can afford, but 4k might be something I'd consider (depends on location etc).
I prefer to stick to VT because I already know the place, it's a big resort so I won't get bored after 2 weeks, and I have a couple of friends who will come over (some more than once) that I can ride with.

albinomountainbadger - I get what you're saying, and it does make sense. Where can I find such people? fb groups mostly? I mean..there gotta be at least one person out there who still didn't rent his spare room, no? Smile

fixx - I respect and appreciate your honesty, there is no need to sugar coat anything. It also confirm my suspicion, so I'm glad to hear it's validated rather than spend 3k euros and regret it.
I still don't get how to use leboncoin. Is there a non-fr guide anywhere? rolling eyes

By the way - why no one mentioned Saint Martin? The prices there shouldn't be a bit lower than VT while still great location?
ski holidays
@bigimot, IME Les Menuires is by far the cheapest part of the 3V's. It has a lot of apartment blocks and in particular a lot of 2 person studios which will more likely be in your budget. They're not big, 13-17m is the norm but if it's privacy you want, it will suit you. Access to VT in 1/2 lifts and direct access to La Masse on powder days. Wi-Fi may be an issue, you'll probably have to get a contract dongle.

Something like this is typical: http://www.leboncoin.fr/locations_de_vacances/707325702.htm?ca=22_s

You may well have left it too late but quickly adding up their rack rate it's about 5,600 Euro for the season. I don't believe for one minute a place like that will have anything like full occupancy so you should definitely get a good deal on a season rate if you make an offer.

Also, if you really can't do French, use Google translate.... particularly for your emails if you expect a reply from the owners.
latest report
Here's a thought.

How about for this season just doing the whole of January. January is pretty dead for most people renting out apartments and you probably would get a very good deal if you went to hire one for the month. You could then spend time out there looking for the direct owners for the season after.

Many of the owners put their contact details on their apartment doors or ski locker doors.

That way you could see if it works for a month and get all things lined up for the following season.
snow conditions
I've also seen people take a place on for the season, minus the peak weeks - new year and 2 or 3 weeks in Feb - allowing the owners to cash in on the holiday bonus and the tenant to pop home for a couple of visits when the slopes are at their busiest.
snow report
@Raceplate - How is living in Les Menuires? There is the same 'ski town' vibe you get in VT? At least I assume it's much closer to that than to Brides/Bozel, right?
What about nightlife? Do you get any of that there? Or you need to take a ride to VT when you feel like going out? (is it even possible? or expensive?)

As for internet dongle - It's reliable? I'm sure it works for emails etc, but I'll be using internet heavily (as I'm working) and occasionally will need to do skype calls etc. Should I buy it when I'm there or order from wherever?

Since I'm in VT in 3 weeks - I thought I can come prepared and test it. If it proves to be reliable + I manage to find an apartment in a decent location - I'll feel a lot more comfortable to go for it.
You wrote it's about 5,600 Euro for the season now, what it would've been a few months ago?

The apartment you showed me costs about 4,200 Euro for the entire season. The weekly price is affordable, so I can see myself booking for 1/1.5 months and while there deciding whether I want to continue or not. It's much more flexible (so I obviously prefer that), but is it reasonable/realistic?

Oh, and you signature regarding stupidly cheap rated in La Tania is still relevant? Smile

@emwmarine - I thought about it, this is a pretty good option.

@admin - That's a nice idea, and might work well with what I've already booked (week in early December, and 1.5 weeks in early Feb).

One more thing, how come nobody mentioned Orelle? I came across some apartments there but never saw anyone mention it.
snow report
My mate did 6 weeks in Les Menuires last Jan / early Feb staying in Les Bruyeres. He enjoyed the skiing but got severe cabin fever especially when the weather closed in and all he could see was a total blizzard. If you are considering a season I would personally target somewhere with more life such as Chamonix, Morzine or Val D'Isere perhaps.
snow conditions
There are 2 independent wifi providers in Val Thorens that cover most of the village. You can pay for daily / weekly or monthly connection.

Just check before you confirm that the studio/apartment you are looking at can get access to a node from either of those providers.

They are not that expensive.
snow report
@Griggs This is a valid concern and one of the reasons I prefer to book only a month and later decide whether I want to extend it or not. It's also one of the main reasons I prefer to be in VT rather than Les Menuires, but prices are much higher. I guess it also depends on the kind of person you are, and what you gonna do while there is a blizzard and you can't go out / ski. Since I'm going to be working remotely I'm not sure if it's going to be that bad or not but there is only one way to find out.

@emwmarine Does it work for Les Menuires as well?
ski holidays
@bigimot, drop me an email (marcellus@livetheseason.com) and we can look at some options for you.
snow conditions
Just a thought - if you're only there for a month, the ski pass isn't much cheaper than for an entire season. And a ski pass for a season in the three valleys is a grand no matter what way you cut it.
latest report
@albinomountainbadger I know, well aware of that. I wish to do the entire season, not just one month, but starting with one month and extending it has it's advantages. I realize it's not very realistic because no owner is going to wait for me to decide whether I want to extend or not. If I can find an apartment for a decent price for the season I'll go for it, but I still haven't..
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
bigimot wrote:
@Raceplate - How is living in Les Menuires? There is the same 'ski town' vibe you get in VT? At least I assume it's much closer to that than to Brides/Bozel, right?
What about nightlife? Do you get any of that there? Or you need to take a ride to VT when you feel like going out? (is it even possible? or expensive?)
I'm tempted to say, "no idea" but it's maybe not fair. I've only done seasons in Meribel and LT but have stayed several weeks in both LM and VT as a punter. LM is much more French than VT but for sure it's a ski town. There's one large English hotel/bar right on the croisette which you can't miss if you need that plus other bars/clubs in the souterrain there. There's a free bus service to VT but I can't remember the timetable - look it up on valthorens.com. I think LM is hugely underrated (because it's 'ugly') but it has some great skiing and great access to other places too. It's where I would have bought if I hadn't bought in LT. La Masse is the local's 'secret' for off-piste itineraries and powder days. It's definitely more interesting than Brides or Bozel and it's all ski-in/ski-out.

bigimot wrote:
As for internet dongle - It's reliable? I'm sure it works for emails etc, but I'll be using internet heavily (as I'm working) and occasionally will need to do skype calls etc. Should I buy it when I'm there or order from wherever?
No idea but there's lots of threads on here about that stuff. 3G coverage has improved tremendously in the last 3/4 years so you'll probably be ok. Personally I'd get a suitable SIM card contract and tether my phone.

bigimot wrote:
You wrote it's about 5,600 Euro for the season now, what it would've been a few months ago?
How would I know???

bigimot wrote:
The apartment you showed me costs about 4,200 Euro for the entire season.
I think you've got your sums wrong. Suggest you check again but it's not really the point is it? You need to get online and bid them to see what deal you can get!

bigimot wrote:
Oh, and you signature regarding stupidly cheap rated in La Tania is still relevant? Smile
Depends what your definition of relevant is! Yes, I've got some spare weeks and I generally sell them at 40% below public rack rate but I'm not sure how that helps you. It's a leaseback and I take 8/9 weeks a year for my own use so I can't do you a season deal and LT is dearer than LM. OTH it's a proper 1 bed apartment in the most recommended resort in France (I got lucky Very Happy ) with 1MB Wi-Fi so I guess you get what you pay for...

bigimot wrote:
One more thing, how come nobody mentioned Orelle? I came across some apartments there but never saw anyone mention it.
Because it's way more remote than Brides or Bozel and all the apartment blocks are a bus ride from the lift AFAIK. I'm sure someone will jump on me but I think Orelle is 3V desperation personified... Smile

Les Allues (Meribel) is worth trying. Lift out, ski-in (for 3/4 of the season), on the free Meribel ski-bus route. Close knit community, good vibe and likely to get to share with people that respect your space because it's a more mature seasonnaire community. Lot of long term instructors/seasonnaires/business owners live there.

N.B. Regarding lift pass prices, you only need to ski 28 days this coming season to make buying a season pass cheaper. Looks like they're waking up again. The cut-off point always used to be about 4.5 weeks then it crept up to 5/6 weeks. It's now 27.5 days so you should definitely buy a season pass however your plans turn out.
snow conditions
I heard good stuff about Les Menuires, and I know some people who wanted to save some bucks on accommodation slept there instead of VT. As for the internet - I'll try to look up more here. I bought a SIM card from vodafone recently when I was abroad and it worked pretty well, but I didn't use it for much more than mailing etc.

And yeah I was off with my calculation, figured it later. I messaged bunch of owners through leboncoin (apartments in VT, LM and even Brides) asking for price for the entire season or 1 month, hope I'll get response back (I wrote in English). Might try to call a couple of them and see how it goes.

How do I look for apartments in Les Allues using leboncoin? Searching by keyboard/postcode returns a single result. I'm now starting to look for Meribel as well but not sure how to focus on Les Allues..
latest report
bigimot wrote:
hope I'll get response back (I wrote in English).

Unlikely then - this might seem rude but you're asking a lot of questions and not reading the answers.

For Leboncoin in Les Allues you need to put the post code, or type Les Allues. It'll probably be more expensive than VT though; Méribel itself certainly will be.
latest report
I'm sorry, not sure what I did wrong. Which answers I didn't read?

As for Les Allues - I did try to search it by name or by post code and I found only a single apartment in Leboncoin. I now see that there are more apartments in a different category.

I managed to find an apartment in Les Menuires for 3750 euros, is that a good price? The location sounds really good, very close to center & lifts.
The apartment is pretty small but I'm not expecting anything that isn't so I thought it might be a good deal.
snow conditions
I think Meribel and Les Allues all has the same post code. Raceplate did suggest you sent enquiries in French to maximise the chances of getting a reply.

It seems you struck lucky anyway, for 20 weeks your apartment works out at less than 200 euros a week. Theres nothing else on leboncoin as cheap as that in Rhone Alpes ski resorts.
snow conditions
Let us know how it goes.

Les Menuires is a good choice, you're linked very well to the 3 valleys, probably easier links to meribel than from val thorens. I don't know about nightlife but can't imagine there would be much difference and it's not far from one to the other, although I don't know what time the bus runs until. The lift queues can be a bit annoying.

If you can get a reasonable appartment for 3750 I think you should bite their hand off.
latest report
bigimot wrote:

I managed to find an apartment in Les Menuires for 3750 euros, is that a good price? The location sounds really good, very close to center & lifts.

Seems good, mines more than that for a week.
snow report
My reasoning for contacting in English was that even if I manage to google translate a couple of sentences and get a reply from a french owner - if the owner doesn't speak English it's going to be impossible for me to communicate with him.
If I get there and I need to, say, sort out internet connection, or fix anything that's broken (or god knows what that can happen while I'm there for a few months) and I can't talk to the owner - it wouldn't prove to be extremely difficult? I figured if I write in English then I'll get replies from English speaking owners which are more relevant to me. Sorry if this reasoning if flawed or my behavior is rude - I didn't mean it.

@emwmarine thanks, Les Menuires really seems like a great fit for me. Really glad that @Raceplate brought it up. What did you mean by lift queues can be annoying? During holiday weeks etc? Or in general it's sometimes a bit long?

Glad you guys confirm the price is good, think I'm going for it (just want to sort out a couple of details with the owner). Super excited Very Happy
snow report
Don't get me wrong, Les Menuires is as great a place to ski as anywhere else in the 3vs with some great runs. It's easier to drive to in extreme conditions than VT as well.

What I meant by the 'annoying queues' is only a minor point. There are just a couple of bottle necks where a number of runs combine and you tend to get a bit of a build up in peak periods during holidays. Not a big deal and only a minor issue, and probably a lot better than for many resorts anyway.
latest report
Oh, ok then. Thanks for the tips/comments, I really appreciate it.
snow report
bigimot wrote:
The apartment is pretty small but I'm not expecting anything that isn't so I thought it might be a good deal.
I reckon that's bang on the money for a small studio. I was looking at buying one of these a few years ago when they were (still are) around Euro 50,000 and reckoned it would fetch c 4,000 Euro/season so you've proved my theory. Cheers! Book it and buy me a beer one day wink

With regards to lift queues, there are at least 6 different piste-based routes out of LM and the punters generally block 3 of them at peak times. As a seasonnaire, you'll soon learn the quiet ways out... (hint: use the Sunny Express and traverse Very Happy )
latest report
@Raceplate 4k Euro is nice but I guess you can almost double that if you rent on a weekly basis, no?
And if you're in the 3 valleys then I'm definitely buying you a beer when I'm over wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy