Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boot Warmers with Custom Footbeds

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,
I have just purchased a Sidas Drywarmer V2.0 to pop in my boots after a day on the slopes. Mostly to prevent that cold dank feeling when I have to put them back on in the morning.

I also have Sidas custom footbeds in my boots, the red ones, that were heat molded to my feet. Is it safe to use the boot warmer with the custom footbeds in place or should I remove them? I'd hate them to go flat after one day of skiing. They make my boots so comfortable to wear and prevent any arch ache.
Cheers all.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@TheDoctor, not a problem to use that boot dryer with a custom insole, it produces only a very low ambient heat so should not do any damage to your footbeds
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@CEM, Cheers for that. Put my mind at rest. I do tend to get worried about these things and also as I've only this weekend got footbeds for my other half any mistake would be a double whammy.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy